Opinion Paul Alamoti

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got highlights of this guy? Got a huge rap from everyone at the club, glad we didnt try bring him in this year to play with this shower of shite, dont think him getting passes down by his knees from Lewis would help him. Hope he gets game time alongside the fox next year.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All reports are he is very promising indeed, is a way off being FG ready though..doesn't even turn 18 until Jan/Feb next year.
Might be topics on here about him or google would have some highlights video's.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope the club takes care of this kids development. One of the most promising youngsters we've had for a while. Could be a genuine superstar of the future.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will only turn 18 early nex year i think. If he plays, probably one of the youngest to play for the club. One of that is.
Im guessing later in the season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds very promising, great name too!!

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is a beast! The club should look to develop him as an edge back rower. We would get more out of him that way. He is no shorter than Isaiah Papali’i and Talakai.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
The kid is a gun … but hope they don’t rush him ..nice hands, fast , dynamic

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Notice in the first clip at 18 seconds the roosters number 12 who throws him to ground after the offload. Then at the end of the clip Alamoti picks him out when running back infield and runs straight over and through him to score. What a machine.. we need to hold onto this kid at all cost. He’s got an offload, great footwork, passing, speed and stength.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd suggest the way our season has gone that we blood him sooner rather than later.

Doesn't have to have to many minutes for when he does come on but the experience will do him the world of good. I'm not talking this year but Barrett has mentioned him in a post match press conference and gave him high praise so hopefully he can tear up the Canterbury Cup competition for Mounties in the way Renouf Atoni did for the 'Dogs a few years back in the Canterbury Cup.

Atoni was the major reason we won that comp as he was like a man amongst kids but has come back to the field somewhat with the step up to First Grade and it looks like we're going to lose him which I'm not to happy about as we need forwards like him, that is when he's given an opportunity. FFS Trent why do you continually pick crapa and others ahead of him?

Hope we can hold on to Alamoti

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd suggest the way our season has gone that we blood him sooner rather than later.

Doesn't have to have to many minutes for when he does come on but the experience will do him the world of good. I'm not talking this year but Barrett has mentioned him in a post match press conference and gave him high praise so hopefully he can tear up the Canterbury Cup competition for Mounties in the way Renouf Atoni did for the 'Dogs a few years back in the Canterbury Cup.

Atoni was the major reason we won that comp as he was like a man amongst kids but has come back to the field somewhat with the step up to First Grade and it looks like we're going to lose him which I'm not to happy about as we need forwards like him, that is when he's given an opportunity. FFS Trent why do you continually pick crapa and others ahead of him?

Hope we can hold on to Alamoti
His signed until the end of 2023.