patten's wrist - penrith game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hmm....

i was just lookin through my GF preview mag for a pic i could draw... and i came across one of Asotasi, Maitua, Patten and Anasta. Then i saw lukes wrist n he had writing on the strapping.

i thiiiiink it says...

"Involve
Support
Think"

A

atomic_crimson

Luke Patten:Memo to self...

play football when the siren sounds! hehe :D gotta love the general...

they must all have little things they each do adn thats pattens

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Yeah they are called trigger words or something. Each word will stand for something that relates to their performance or performing a skill a certain way. Sport Psychology stuff. E.g. involve himself in the play, support his team mates or what is happening at the time and be aware of opportuinities "think" ... might sound dodgy but just an example :p

MR GEORGE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is a very interseting it is amazing you picked that up.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah there was another game i think where it said "support left side" or something like that?

Asotasi had the cross on his one a while back against the rabbitohs... he kissed it on the way out of the tunnel

Bulldogs Babe

Reaction score
I saw it too when i first saw the photo...good to see he can motivate himself like that!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhh don't you just love it when players(and sportspple in general) do stuff like that...you know, something to believe in, something to remind them what they are playing for...something to psych themselves up with......i'd have something like that too prolly wat asostati had, reckon it's topz!!!!!..

Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
yeah there was another game i think where it said "support left side" or something like that?

Asotasi had the cross on his one a while back against the rabbitohs... he kissed it on the way out of the tunnel
Masons better, he does the sign of the cross when he runs out on the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.