PATIENCE RUNNING OUT

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
SadLy you lost me with your very first point and didn’t read the rest

Bellamy is at stage of life that has been close to retiring from coaching and is year on year basis if he does . In any event he signed a massive 5 year contract to remain at storm in any capacity he wants . Also he would not work under gus

as I have said before can people stop with the Bellamy fantasies
He lost me with the Liverpool profile pic.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- new coach and staff
- all in on a fullback of class
- can’t afford a half and FB, so just let it be now and let Flanagan play under a little less pressure and let him form a combo with Burton. Come 2023 they could be a good spine with Mahoney.
- guys like Waddell, Stimson aren’t the way forward now with BR. Try some younger guys now.
- Try to cash in on Allan, Burns, JMK (ha), Wakeham (ha)
- If Thompson stayed next contract for 550k give or take Id keep him.
- target a centre, a gun FB and maybe another prop like Royce Hunt, unless Vaughan stays for unders also.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My patience ran out after round 3. I think everyone should of seen enough by then that Baz isn't the man for the job. Now we're in round 7 and I think it's even more clear.

Also bringing up Bellamy's name is silly and will never happen (0.01% chance, you can't suggest it).

Baz to Shane Flanagan is the only clear play we can make. That's the only decision I care about.
I never said Bellamy signing is happening, but we have 1% we should accommodate it !

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My patience ran out after round 3. I think everyone should of seen enough by then that Baz isn't the man for the job. Now we're in round 7 and I think it's even more clear.

Also bringing up Bellamy's name is silly and will never happen (0.01% chance, you can't suggest it).

Baz to Shane Flanagan is the only clear play we can make. That's the only decision I care about.
I agree, Baz should be gone ASAP and Flanagan is the priority. We are getting worse not better for the minority that think things will change whilst Baz is there. He’s not up to standard, needs more time as an assistant coach.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy to ride this one out.

Panthers took time to rebuild and now look at them.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on mate pre game is for optimism… the above post should be posted after a loss. Cheers.
100% mate. Its like playing lotto, realistically you know you are fuck all chance of winning. But as it gets closer to the draw you start to allow yourself to dream about winning. Its game day so....CMON Dogs!!!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- new coach and staff
- all in on a fullback of class
- can’t afford a half and FB, so just let it be now and let Flanagan play under a little less pressure and let him form a combo with Burton. Come 2023 they could be a good spine with Mahoney.
- guys like Waddell, Stimson aren’t the way forward now with BR. Try some younger guys now.
- Try to cash in on Allan, Burns, JMK (ha), Wakeham (ha)
- If Thompson stayed next contract for 550k give or take Id keep him.
- target a centre, a gun FB and maybe another prop like Royce Hunt, unless Vaughan stays for unders also.
Something like this Turvey :-)

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike you people, I'm holding on to hope that can pull off a win tonight.

Even though we have missing players due to covid, I think we are still a chance against a team who (let's face it) will also be bottom half
Im with you!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And a tequila shot for every vague post implying he knows some "inside info", but doesn't actually say what it is he has heard
Don't let it get to you bulldogruss :-)
It's not inside info but then again it could be ;):grinning:

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Don't let it get to you bulldogruss :-)
It's not inside info but then again it could be ;):grinning:
Doesn’t get to me bud, it’s the internet - not much is real. You’re right though, it’s not inside info…. Especially when it always lacks the “info” part.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last night broke me
The way we just fell away like that late in the game, that was a defining moment for me.

How many re builds do we need.
How much more player movement and new coaches and staff do we endure.

Since Des it's been rebuild after rebuild.
Salary cap issues excuses after salary cap issues excuses.

If Gus can't turn us around, no one can.
Unfortunately Gus plans are long term plans.

We need instant results.
Us fans can't take anymore of this shit
Even Gus can't turn that around quickly.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last night broke me
The way we just fell away like that late in the game, that was a defining moment for me.

How many re builds do we need.
How much more player movement and new coaches and staff do we endure.

Since Des it's been rebuild after rebuild.
Salary cap issues excuses after salary cap issues excuses.

If Gus can't turn us around, no one can.
Unfortunately Gus plans are long term plans.

We need instant results.
Us fans can't take anymore of this shit
Even Gus can't turn that around quickly.
A new Coach would make the world of difference and pretty sure we’d become competitive rather quickly