Pat O'Hanlon - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To anyone who saw it.. nasty injury and if it is as bad as it looked, I can't see him back for 6 - 8 months.

Hopefully the news is good from the hospital, and wishing him a speedy recovery either way.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Best wishes to Pat, it was really sickening. Hoping he gets better, he had just come off one of his best games ever against the Titans.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To anyone who saw it.. nasty injury and if it is as bad as it looked, I can't see him back for 6 - 8 months.

Hopefully the news is good from the hospital, and wishing him a speedy recovery either way.
Yeah good call mate. It looked bloody awful didn't it. All the best Patty.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed the tackle and they never showed a replay of it, so how did it come about. All I saw was Patty laying on the ground in agony. At first, I thought he was yelling, my neck, my neck, then realised he said leg.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pat O'Hanlon

By the sounds of the reports the poor bloke has broken his leg. Let's hope it's not as bad as expected and he has a speedy recovery.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best of luck big fella!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he has a speedy recovery and is back on the field asap, has played pretty well when in FG.

I hated how channel 9 had audio of him screaming in agony, it really upset me to hear this tbh and it wasn't necessary.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked bad on TV. Lower leg clearly broken & bent.

Wish him well in his recovery!

Any word on Thompson?

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering who will replace him. Maybe Harlan Aaalotoa? Or is big Sam fit?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best of luck to the big guy!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldog Forward Suffers Suspected Broken Leg
Bulldogs second-rower Pat O'Hanlon left the field on a stretcher with a possible fracture

Reports Canterbury Bulldogs second-rower Pat O'Hanlon has suffered a fractured leg in the second half of his side's elimination final against the Storm.

O'Hanlon stayed down from what appeared to be an innocous tackle before Channel Nine's slow-motion cameras caught his leg bending the wrong way.

Wendell asked the Bulldogs medical staff who told him there may also be a dislocated ankle beyond the leg break.

Play was delayed further when officials realised they had not brought a medi-cab to the ground, instead a stretcher was brought out to take off the lanky forward.

O'Hanlon's injury reduced the number of available Bulldogs to 15 as winger Corey Thompson was also told he would not return.

The Bulldogs carried four forwards on the bench with versatile backrower Josh Jackson forced to move from the second-row to the centres with Tim Lafai pushing over to the wing.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/9/pat-ohanlon-stretched-off-aami-park/

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could they just realise then that they had no Medicab?

All the best Pat. Hopefully he can return to the field sometime next season.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our injured forwards include Browne & Perret. When are they due back?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
poor guy was swearing his head off with disbelief from the extreme pain!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I should give a shout out to cronk (I know who am I to call him out) who stayed with him as he was screaming out in pain.

Bloke seems genuine and a through and through nrl player.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
terrible injury for the poor bloke, seemed like a nothing tackle but suffered a severe injury, hopefully he can recover for next year.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Compound fracture dislocation of the ankle according to the Bulldogs Twitter, is that the same injury that occurred to Jharal Yow Yeh?

Devastated for him, he was lying there screaming in agony - hope he has a speedy recovery

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought I should give a shout out to cronk (I know who am I to call him out) who stayed with him as he was screaming out in pain.

Bloke seems genuine and a through and through nrl player.
Good call.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compound fracture dislocation of the ankle according to the Bulldogs Twitter, is that the same injury that occurred to Jharal Yow Yeh?

Devastated for him, he was lying there screaming in agony - hope he has a speedy recovery
no good , praying all the best for him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm hoping its not even in the same category as Yow Yeh's injury, he was starting to develop into something big and strong so I really hope the young man is all good and can return!

Status
Not open for further replies.