parrascum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just heard on the news they would like to Pay Jarrad Hayne as much as he is worth and that every club needs to have a key player and pay them as much they are worth lol

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they pay him too much the team can kiss any premiership good bye.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I believe NRL needs to look at a marquee player system like the A-League.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
yeah they have one for top squad and one for juniors but they dont have to if they cant afford it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's yet to back up his (if you beleive the hype) "orgasmic" form of last year.

I'd honestly laugh so freakn hard if in his first match back he snapped an Achillies or something.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are backloading his contract

Bascially they are gonna pay him around 250-300 K for the first 2-3 seasons then up it to around 600 k for the last 2 seasons after Hindmarsh and Cayless retire

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the next TV deal will sort the games best players out. The comp is struggling with having to pay a decent minimum wage to players, and that means less money for the stars.

With the rise in the cap after the next TV deal, the stars will get most of that increase, and they deserve it.

We all know the NRL produces world class athletes, yet we don't pay them that way. Other sports see that and take advantage of it in some cases.

I reckon good on any player thats on big money, get as much as you can while you can. The fact is that, yeah, loyalty is great, but when these guys lose a step, the clubs are the first to push them out the door.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Same.

2 players from each club should be able to get paid as much as the club is willing to give them

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the next TV deal will sort the games best players out. The comp is struggling with having to pay a decent minimum wage to players, and that means less money for the stars.

With the rise in the cap after the next TV deal, the stars will get most of that increase, and they deserve it.

We all know the NRL produces world class athletes, yet we don't pay them that way. Other sports see that and take advantage of it in some cases.

I reckon good on any player thats on big money, get as much as you can while you can. The fact is that, yeah, loyalty is great, but when these guys lose a step, the clubs are the first to push them out the door.
very true mate.
We should have a marquee system IMO .

Status
Not open for further replies.