News Parramatta Eels poach Canterbury Bulldogs star

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone here with contacts in the Eels board tell them our best players by a country mile in training now are Flanno, Allan and Waddell? The Eels are dead set certainties for the title next year if they can get them to come over right now. I'm sure our board will reluctantly agree as a gesture of goodwill.
FFS I’d forgotten all about Waddell. Now I gotta spend the entire summer with his name in the back of my head.

I know Flanno played like a dead possum but Waddell was the biggest disappointment for me. He offered less than the 89 year old who lives next door to me would have.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Ogden has a lot of upsize...yes he didn’t perform consistently but I remember some games when he hit with intensity and hit the advantage line with mongrel.....and how much were we paying him...minimum wage? You Need players like him who are not on top dollar
There’s only 1 way to get of minimum wage,and that is to perform,something he hasn’t managed to do in 3 years at our club.!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Him and Renouf were a disappointment a change of club is good for them and the club they're with.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS I’d forgotten all about Waddell. Now I gotta spend the entire summer with his name in the back of my head.

I know Flanno played like a dead possum but Waddell was the biggest disappointment for me. He offered less than the 89 year old who lives next door to me would have.
100% agree with this. The most annoying thing is Barrett keeps picking him week in week out. FFS Baz !!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im pretty sure we can fill the "gaping hole" with kikau and tpj. Journo sounds like a
butthurt eels fan.

Should we give them Mahoney back to keep Ogden? Lol.

Forward pack with Kikau, tpj, Thompson, Jackson, rfm etc and bench rookie Ogden leaves a gaping hole?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A train and trial contract,and he had a number of options,but decided on the eels,how would u like to have this bloke as your manager

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish him all the best, did like the guy , but he didn’t take the potential he has and make it like he could have. But who knows. Could go alright for the Parra scum..!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol however will we go on?

This is funny stuff, Fam. Hats off to you. Namaste

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we can overcome losing someone we deliberately didn't re-sign. Good luck to OO, but you can't be that big and make zero post contact metres and be a first grader.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brad Arthur has his work cut out with him, he will have to use the same magic dust he did on Cartwright & Papali