Parramatta After Ryan for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People may think this news maybe old but i heard parramatta are still after andrew ryan for 09 few people might know about this.

what are your thoughts about this?

we all hope its not true but anything is possible that ryan may go back to parra.

K

kennyy

Meh probably Ryan trying to push his contract value up

cant win

OzHeat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i wouldn't think he's of value to parra. they have a good pack

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Parra would be concerned about keeping their own players together.They also have a few other key players off contract.

Doubt they will sign Ryan, anything is possible i suppose but hopefully he stays.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After narrowly keeping both Inu & Hayne, Putting our Cap under more stress would be the last thing we need to do.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
It won't happen, firstly because Parra don't have the room under their cap, it's not just Hayne and Inu who are off contract, some rather senior players are too.. ;)

Secondly, the Bulldogs rarely allow the captains to go elsewhere unless they really want to go like Steve Price, normally when you become captain, you are here for the long haul... and I don't think Bobcat, as long as he gets a decent deal, would want to head back to Parra... :D

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It won't happen, firstly because Parra don't have the room under their cap, it's not just Hayne and Inu who are off contract, some rather senior players are too.. ;)

Secondly, the Bulldogs rarely allow the captains to go elsewhere unless they really want to go like Steve Price, normally when you become captain, you are here for the long haul... and I don't think Bobcat, as long as he gets a decent deal, would want to head back to Parra... :D
Yeah, though most are keen to sign back just before the Beginning of the '08 Season. As for the Ryan Rumour, it's definately dead. I was amazed to see posted up on another forum & didn't think it would eventuate anyway.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

maybe Ryan want more money would be the only reason.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, though most are keen to sign back just before the Beginning of the '08 Season. As for the Ryan Rumour, it's definately dead. I was amazed to see posted up on another forum & didn't think it would eventuate anyway.
mate i heard about it about a month ago and then on sunday i heard it again from my cuzin whos connected wid the parra officials.

this yr will be a very interesting year for bulldogs not just on the feild but who the bulldogs are goin to sign for 2009. we are all expecting the club to use the money wisely. Barrett coming to the dogs is still a possibility the club are STILL interested.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
wont happen. We wont let our captain go.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would listen to SBW Jnr his got realible sources!!

KC

Gotta love the Bobcat!!!!
Reaction score
I will be shattered if it does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.