Parra Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So, tonight i was with a couple mates and a couple girls at Armani having some hubbly bubbly watching Parra fans walking past after the game. So i asked one of the guys walking past what the score was and he randomly started linking it calling us "dirty arabs" and all this other crap. Is it just me or are they really the dirty ones?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Eels supporter (If he still is after last night), probably thought you already knew the score and was just throwing it in their face.

I pitty Eels fans, so nothing one would say to me would even phase me.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was literally, "hey bud, what was the score tonight?" and he all just went on, nearly had his head kicked in haha.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, tonight i was with a couple mates and a couple girls at Armani having some hubbly bubbly watching Parra fans walking past after the game. So i asked one of the guys walking past what the score was and he randomly started linking it calling us "dirty arabs" and all this other crap. Is it just me or are they really the dirty ones?
Its because of stereotyping likes this that people think Bulldogs fans are the grubs. As much as i hate Parra, you cant just assume Parra fans are the "dirty ones" because of one supporter..Would of thought Bulldogs fans would had learnt this in the last few years when we were all labelled grubs because of a handful of so called dogs supporters..

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
aren't there alot of fans for the dragons and parra who are of arabic descent?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your fault for going to such a sh1t hole of a place...

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey dont take it to heart bulldog bro, they are still stuck in the '70's ..there' all a bunch of red neck hillbillys'' with 4 toes!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay, let me rephrase. Why are alot of the parra fans such scum?

(considering my sisters fiance is a parra fan)

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spot on VAI !!!
People should all have good look around next time they visit Kogarah Jubalee & Parramatta Stadium during a game but so what!!! I am not of Arab decent and it does not bother me.
There are some real A** H*L*S that come with every race and that my friends includes some Australians too.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay, let me rephrase. Why are alot of the parra fans such scum?

(considering my sisters fiance is a parra fan)
lol i can't say

but i'm confused why there seems to be some derogatory comments in relation to the bulldogs for people of arabic descent when there is so many fans of arabic descent for parra and the merge too. i don't get the impression they get the same jibes, so i'm just a little confused

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm Anglo/German, and get tarred with the standard Bulldog ethnic putdown. People who don't live in the Canterbury-Bankstown area have a wierd idea of our actual population make-up.
I still get told about how we can't have Christmas decorations at Bankstown Square!

Status
Not open for further replies.