parra and canterbury combine

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
confirmed today that canterbury and Parramatta from 13's and upward will combine their junior league. Im in Parramatta comp like assassin so it will be interesting to see the level of competition from Canterbury comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a good thing?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yes a very good move by the dogs, as they will see all parra juniors as you mentioned.
Would be good if we can get weiramu greig from their ccup side. Parra have great stacks in their forward pack so could be a chance.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs is average comp except for st christophers so it will give dogs a foot up with Mountys, StChristopers and Frank Pritchard being at Cabbra. Will improve dogs. Not sure the benifits to Parra
Yeah the juniours where part of the campbelltown comp, not sure why there joining with parra. But i like it
As kids ages get older there becomes less teams so i guess they join to make more pool of teams instead of playing the same team every second week ha ha.
example would be under 15 concord burwood, it think they got 4-5 teams in there comp and they win every game 50-0

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah the juniours where part of the campbelltown comp, not sure why there joining with parra. But i like it
As kids ages get older there becomes less teams so i guess they join to make more pool of teams instead of playing the same team every second week ha ha.
example would be under 15 concord burwood, it think they got 4-5 teams in there comp and they win every game 50-0
the stupid rep system means when they play ball etc they dont play for their club, it is a joke.
when i played ball etc we always backed up on the sunday and play for our club
it destroys the junior league

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you guys also hear certain NRL clubs making Kids above 16 who want to play development even if its a trial have to get a covid vaccine to play.

So even if a kid trials and is not guaranteed a spot they have to get a vaccine to trial, not right i reckon

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
confirmed today that canterbury and Parramatta from 13's and upward will combine their junior league. Im in Parramatta comp like assassin so it will be interesting to see the level of competition from Canterbury comp.
So do we play our trials against Canterbury or Penrith next year?