News Parra’s delay in signing Moses is confusing

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't rate him?
I get ya bro wallah I do but he is miles ahead of any halves at our club. I'd rather be excited at the prospect of a Moses+Burton combo then anything thats on offer.
we need to lose Flanno ASAP. He is doing more damage then good and also Moses is only on $700k a season at Parra so if you could jag him for anywhere near that you'd be cheering

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I get ya bro wallah I do but he is miles ahead of any halves at our club. I'd rather be excited at the prospect of a Moses+Burton combo then anything thats on offer.
we need to lose Flanno ASAP. He is doing more damage then good and also Moses is only on $700k a season at Parra so if you could jag him for anywhere near that you'd be cheering
I swear I knew this post would come up as soon as I posted it.

I agree 100% But I'd target the walking headjob before Moses.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Way way back I wanted a Burton / Clifford halves combo...got 1 of them at least

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps the delay is because Brad Arthurs son is next in line for no.7

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been watching his progress in lower grades and while there's a lot of commotion about him I haven't seen any of it yet.
Agree, just a plain old stale halfback that mediocre clubs manufacture these days.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses is the ultimate front running half. If his team is on top and he has time and space, he's as talented as anyone. If the game is close and tight and physical, he goes into hiding and struggles massively.

So he's not someone you can win finals or Origins with but he's good enough to rack up regular season wins. I hate Bitch Moses for the above reason even though I recognise his talent and skills. Dylan Brown is a much better overall player and someone you can win with in big games.