Panthers Scott Sorensen

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sold. Reminds me a bit of Ruben Cotter, yes he is playing great, but that is by pushing himself to the limit and playing at 110%. Would only take one injury or drop in attitude and we could easily overpay for a very average player.
He has been playing at that level for a couple of years & has had at least one significant injury during that period.
Reminds me of players from back in the day.....actual have a bit of a Sorensen man crush

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No, looks reasonable at Panthers. What did he do before then though..barely caused a ripple. Surrounded by Yeo, Cleary, Lua'i, To'o. JFH, Lenu and others he's looked reasonable standard. Not even sure he is an upgrade on Waddell.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, looks reasonable at Panthers. What did he do before then though..barely caused a ripple. Surrounded by Yeo, Cleary, Lua'i, To'o. JFH, Lenu and others he's looked reasonable standard. Not even sure he is an upgrade on Waddell.
Could be a Jack Hetherington purchase if we're not careful.
I don't think this is the kind of player we need.
He's going alright (and good on him) but he's hunting for a payday (and good on him - but it ain't us).
He's probably not going to be a guy that can take our pack to the next level, so save his spot for either a developing talent (one, we can be patient with) or put that money towards a heavy hitter - someone that can raise the standard (on their own, if necessary).

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt they let him go. He's been impressive.
Our recruitment team would have to probably promise him a starting role too. If the money was the same I’d prefer paying Smith an upgrade over keeping Thompson on a reduced contract