News PANTHERS LIKELY TO LOSE BURTON + BARRET NOT OFFERING TOLMAN A CONTRACT

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can not be serious.

You actually buy the crap he is selling???

1. I saw the whole clip and that is EXACTLY what he said.
2. I saw the articles and Hydroxychloroquine is still proven as ineffective by numerous labs from numerous countries around the world. This is the reason not one country is actually using. Only Trump claims that it worked and has not been endorsed by any credible medical
3. Yeah the shares weren't worth much so obviously he was trying to bump up the price while he could so he could make money. The more Hydroxychloroquine sold the more valuable the shares, the more profit he makes. How do you not see that?

The only person Trump gives a sh!t about is Trump.

How can you fall for that crap.

How do you explain Trump re-tweeting and endorsing so-called expert Dr. Stella Immanuel. Trump Jr. called it a must watch. You know the Dr who on her website claims gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are the result of people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She's also alleged that alien DNA is used in medical treatments and that scientists are working on a vaccine to stop people from being religious. Even though she has lobbied the government in the past, she has said parts of it are run by “reptilians” and other aliens. This is the expert he listens to instead of Dr Faucci.

Bet that saved heaps of lives. Keeping true American patriots away from those pesky reptilians. At least Trump is there to save the world while bumping up the price of his shares so he can make a profit at the same time.

Fake news is what comes out of Trumps mouth.
Here we go another lefti talkin out of his or her ass

Trump is the truth
Trump is the way
God protect trump
:grinning:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bla bla bla

just another lefti

realist my ass
Did you think of that line yourself?

You need to contact your cult handler.

They have obviously spelt 'lefty' wrong in the brainwashing manual you have been forced to memorise.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You clearly need to look at her website and you will see just how wrong you are.

But she is who Trump endorsed as an expert.
Well ignore her & look at the other 20 doctors that were with her. I suppose you are supporting everything the WHO says?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well ignore her & look at the other 20 doctors that were with her. I suppose you are supporting everything the WHO says?
I don't give a shit about WHO.

All that crap is Trump playing politics with peoples lives and deflecting blame from himself.

Why didn't Morrison Blame WHO? Boris Johnson? Trudeau? Conte? Any other President or Prime Minister?

Because they all went about doing what they could to save people and get their countries through unscathed.

Trump played golf and didn't give a sh!t because it wasn't to his own personal benefit.

His Cult has eaten his lies and asked for more.

I think the death rate in America speaks for it's self.

If he had actually done something instead of downplaying (lying about) it, a lot more people would still be alive.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big news Burton is likely to sign a 3 yr deal at 450k a year with the dogs........................ Is what we want to hear.