PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope he is ok for Souths otherwise our backwards will be dominated again.
Yeh fuck can’t afford to lose him. King is pretty handy and Vaughan is solid usually but Pangai is class above the lot. Offload, size, what he does in offence and defence we can’t replace.

Hopefully if Thompson is actually playing this year he is back to (not sure latest with the family and understand and respect that’s priority of course) just a lot of $ we are seeing no value in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah don't worry we are getting Sutton... FML. I hope Holland isn't lying and Klemmer comes back lol.
The Sutton signing gets worse the longer I think about it, was okay at the beginning but since then we've lost Vaughan and actros mentioned Sutton is going to be on good coin for us. Blokes a squad player and we're honestly probably better off just playing Waddell at prop than signing him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Sutton signing gets worse the longer I think about it, was okay at the beginning but since then we've lost Vaughan and actros mentioned Sutton is going to be on good coin for us. Blokes a squad player and we're honestly probably better off just playing Waddell at prop than signing him
Yep it's fucked... Waddell has improved last few weeks, most metres today of all our forwards and didn't make an error which is rare.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game, he was on the sideline in a moonboot…what’s happened to him?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also didn’t pass to his outside man when we had an overlap as usual a few times
We never really had a overlap thanks to our slow service and indecision from dummy half

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have faith in Gus. I don’t think Sutton will be on good coin. He was hardly getting game time at the Raiders