PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low key shout out to Weidler of all people for breaking the few positive Bulldogs stories and quotes to shut-down made up narratives by the 360 muppets.
With Gus at the helm, his mates at 9 have been really positive about us in general. I remember the first? game we had on 9 and they did a big pro-doggies piece with Gus, SBW and Thurston. It's weird because now it's 9 vs Fox when it's anything to do with us.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night on NRL360 Kent called out Wielder saying he has a different agenda (insinuating that he’s writing good stories about Gus)

I’ve never seen a host on one network mention a reporter on the rival network just to make a point

Gus living rent free in their heads
And Kent and co. don't spin shit for their mate Sticky? Fkn hypocrite.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden has just shot to the top of my most disliked players list fucking POS.
For me, he’s got a long way to go to beat DCE, Cody Walker and Latrell

But he’s very high up in the “players I want to see fuck up on the field” list…

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The sad thing is, they should have all been there!
I reckon one of the old boys gave TPJ the advice to do this or he just naturally understands Gus. This is 100% what Gus is chasing from his guys and he would be frothing at seeing his toughest forward do this. TPJ just shot straight to the top of the pack!

People bag him out all the time but this guys heart is in the right place and he just keeps getting better! It’s so close between him and Jac for fave player this year!

Malla

Reaction score
With Gus at the helm, his mates at 9 have been really positive about us in general. I remember the first? game we had on 9 and they did a big pro-doggies piece with Gus, SBW and Thurston. It's weird because now it's 9 vs Fox when it's anything to do with us.
Yeah Wiedler is an ally now
Fox can suck a dick

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon one of the old boys gave TPJ the advice to do this or he just naturally understands Gus. This is 100% what Gus is chasing from his guys and he would be frothing at seeing his toughest forward do this. TPJ just shot straight to the top of the pack!

People bag him out all the time but this guys heart is in the right place and he just keeps getting better! It’s so close between him and Jac for fave player this year!
Also saying that we will be a powerhouse in three years and being on message with the club would be pleasing to Gus. Is there any word on who else rocked up yesterday? JJ's leadership is very much in question if he did not turn up himself. An influential captain would of led the session

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
jackson should’ve hit all the boys up and told them all training is still on, get down there and run laps and run whatever drills they can to prepare for friday. instead tevita takes it upon himself to turn up and do it solo. shows ya what sort of leader jackson is
Apparently the ones who weren't sick did a weight session.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought Tevita was a
Gus signing rather than a Baz signing . I think apart from 1 or 2 games that Tevita has been emourmous for us. Lots of metres post contact and offloading at will. Had a stinker against the Knights but he wasn't alone there