PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All recruits will honour contracts and NO player has s Baz clause.

About 10 players have been told to find new deals as of the roosters game.

The media keeps crapping on about Burton just because of the Penrith link. They have nothing so keep regurgitating the same bullshit article.

We will keep who we want and the ones we keep have pledged their loyalty to us.
We are lucky we have you on here assassin with these reassurances.. appreciate the info bro

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
All recruits will honour contracts and NO player has s Baz clause.

The media keeps crapping on about Burton just because of the Penrith link. They have nothing so keep regurgitating the same bullshit article.

We will keep who we want and the ones we keep have pledged their loyalty to us.
This is good news and love the insight mate, cheers!
Even though he’s young, I reckon this is a good opportunity for Burton to reaffirm his commitment to the club and show some leadership qualities in a similar vein to what Tevita has just done. He could be a bust, but I’d love to see a young 5/8 with gamebreaking potential end up as our captain. Sounds kind of familiar.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Never sure how to read these, will they play better in the hope of attracting a new team, or not give a shit and just play out their contract. I suppose age has a bit to do with it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never sure how to read these, will they play better in the hope of attracting a new team, or not give a shit and just play out their contract. I suppose age has a bit to do with it.
Way I see it is they really don't want them and getting them to do the hard work and finding another club.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly I hope Pangai was being legit but to me it seemed like he could’ve just said it to get the media off his back and to shut them up for abit. We’ve heard these things said in the past so I still wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly think we will see a completely different side this week, they will be underdone but I think the effort will be huge. Attitudes have been adjusted.
Effort to improve 100% on Friday. Mark my words...

Well effort from the players that will be here and want to be here next year.

I'll even go as far as saying whoever doesn't perform know they are gone next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Effort to improve 100% on Friday. Mark my words...

Well effort from the players that will be here and want to be here next year.

I'll even go as far as saying whoever doesn't perform know they are gone next year.
Yeah that would be a given