PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn’t change anything about what’s already happened and what’s been happening
Same words when J cook was 14 on the bench for first grade?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What we expected from TPJ is to harness that aggressive atttidue and play legally. Look what happens. Literally the whole parramatta/NSW origin pack got smacked the fk out and didn’t even know how to respond..
I think he was able tp due that due to the way he was managed by potter. Played 20 mins, had a spell. Came on 5-10 before half time, and played another 10 or so agter. Then came on to finish the last 10. Thats too many interchanges for most forwards, but it worked a treat for TPJ.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I think he was able tp due that due to the way he was managed by potter. Played 20 mins, had a spell. Came on 5-10 before half time, and played another 10 or so agter. Then came on to finish the last 10. Thats too many interchanges for most forwards, but it worked a treat for TPJ.
Potter had no choice but to take him off. Cause TPJ was getting ill disciplined at that point. It was a good call to get him to cool his heels and reset so he could use that aggression more meaningfully.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Potter had no choice but to take him off. Cause TPJ was getting ill disciplined at that point. It was a good call to get him to cool his heels and reset so he could use that aggression more meaningfully.
Plain and simple good coaching, press the reset on the aggression, give him a breather so he comes back on with even more controlled impact. Potter is good coach, always has been, keeps it simple, doesn't over complicate anything and the players respond.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No insult to TPJ, but it needed to be done. My boy reminds me of TPJ a lot. Very aggressive, wants to stamp his authority on forwards an tends to target bigger boys. I've had to bench him for a few mins to cool his jets and that does the trick. Comes back on, aggressive enough not to do stupid things and hits harder in defence.

I love aggression but controlled aggression is what's needed. You have one player with controlled aggression (jnrs to seniors) then you're doing well.

End of the day, league is a simple game. Some players just need to keep it simple to be elite players.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No insult to TPJ, but it needed to be done. My boy reminds me of TPJ a lot. Very aggressive, wants to stamp his authority on forwards an tends to target bigger boys. I've had to bench him for a few mins to cool his jets and that does the trick. Comes back on, aggressive enough not to do stupid things and hits harder in defence.

I love aggression but controlled aggression is what's needed. You have one player with controlled aggression (jnrs to seniors) then you're doing well.

End of the day, league is a simple game. Some players just need to keep it simple to be elite players.
Any family history ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes. I believe @ASSASSIN heritage is Assyrian.

Favourite past-times include;
- amputations
- castrating
- rape
- blinding
- burning people alive and
- rape

I know I said rape twice but that's because they really liked rape
Can't really argue with that lol

Oh plus we hunted lions in between all that for some relaxing time lol