Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, but there isnt much off contract till 2022. (Halves fullback etc)
we should get the best players we can now , whether than be tevita asiata tamou peni terepo issah papalii or who ever
I think we’re a chance for both burton and brandon smith, just feels like they need to be playing first grade and they’re ready to jump if they don’t get the chance. Would hate to see us miss out on one of those guys because we signed Pangai (who has trouble staying on the field as it is)

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we’re a chance for both burton and brandon smith, just feels like they need to be playing first grade and they’re ready to jump if they don’t get the chance. Would hate to see us miss out on one of those guys because we signed Pangai (who has trouble staying on the field as it is)
Fcuk it, get all 3 and we’re instantly a top 8 side.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we had roughly $3 million before CHN was sacked which makes $3.5 million.. We signed Cotric, re-signed RFM and Wakeham which could leave just under $2.5 million..

Offer 800k for B.Smith, 450-500k for Burton and we still have $1.2 million left for whoever..

It's tying up cap space in guys like Elliott which will leave less money to chase Smith, Burton etc or even TPJ but I doubt the club will take the risk with him.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos are seriously imploding. This is only the tip of the iceberg. If the rumours about what Seibold is up to is true. Holy fuck.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what we think the club will make a decision to chase him or not to.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole situation is a massive boost for us, I’ve never seen a team in such a mess like the broncos are now, if we can jag a win or two I think we can leap them and miss the spoon

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please. I think Baz could transform him into a consistent player. But if the Rorters are after him, forget about it becuase it'll never happen