News Pangai permission to explore

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That really is a suprise if they're both trying to send him our way. Rugby league really is a business as everyone seems willing to forgive and forget on both sides.
or is it that they are trying to see if they can trick the club for a 3rd time?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBW ditched the Orr brothers as his agents for Khoder Nasser, walked out on the 'Dogs, took up boxing, converted to Islam etc... I wonder if any of those were his idea... malleable like a child
Wasn't the boxing a way to pay Mundine back?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking perfect. Exactly what we need.

Bloke has moments that crosses the line for aggression. Though he is big, fast, strong and brings that wrecking ball we don’t have…

Jump on him now.

Burton didn’t get released, throw that to Pangai. Get him here now.

Him and Thompson. Jacko rfm doorey. Not a bad pack to start.

Hetho, atoni, Ava, Elliot bench?
It’s obvious he will be snapped up by the roosters

Malla

Reaction score
If he goes tigers guess he wants to keep losing
I reckon he’s a shoe in for roosters tbh

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not what we need. Too unreliable. Reminds me too much of feleti Mateo. Has skill but too many errors.

Malla

Reaction score
Where did the Tigers link come from? Nothing is official, is this just a bunch of Journo's talking shit?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s obvious he will be snapped up by the roosters
He won’t mate.

Robbo came out last year and bagged him. Said he is not the type of person they want.

Not player, person

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tigers are like a guy who spends the whole night buying a girl dinner and drinks and then has a better looking bloke come past and steal the girl from under his nose
Sorry about that mate :grinning:

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would prefer Sua to be honest. But since TPJ is being released, I expect Jayden will be a Bronc.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
bit of that, the relationship soured a bit (temporarily) but he also got spooked from that Ripley guy here who said he was going to go to the club and tell them there is a leak and show them the clues, but he doesnt appear to have done that.
but also im over it a bit because everyone loves me then when i get oil haters come out.
Honestly understand what Jesus went through now.
You got that wrong. I said if I BELIEVED there was a bloke leaking secret Dog business to someone on an intdernet forum and I could ID him, f***in’ oath I’d tell the club, as any true Dog patriot would.

So your imaginary caterer friend is safe.

Anyway, do you not think that there’s Dog eyes on this place and any other forum that discusses Dog business anyway? Hasn’t the caterer ever told you that? Any business, including all NRL clubs, that have intdernet forums discussing their business have eyes on them, and The Dogs have since the days before this place, way back to Debbie Spillane’s forum days. Relevant screen dumps have ended up in The Dogs Boardroom before… not from here… And yes I know this because I know of pages that were dumped and the bloke who was on it, not personally but intdernetally.

So… you know… your caterer’s got more to worry about than me, in fact he don’t have to worry about me, if there was anyone for him to worry about it’d be betrays him most…

YOU.

Last edited:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't TPJ have a connection to David Tangata-Toa through the Tongan national team?