News Pangai permission to explore

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro what happened to your oil as you've been quiet for the past couple of months? Is the janitor/insider still mad at you for screwing his girl? You need to kiss and make up so we can get that juicy oil again.
bit of that, the relationship soured a bit (temporarily) but he also got spooked from that Ripley guy here who said he was going to go to the club and tell them there is a leak and show them the clues, but he doesnt appear to have done that.
but also im over it a bit because everyone loves me then when i get oil haters come out.
Honestly understand what Jesus went through now.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ just interviewed on nein, seemed to have been taken by surprise at being told to look elsewhere, said "contracts aren't worth anything these days".
So why did he call Politis last year & meet with Tigers this year.

And why did he & his manager make the first move.

TPJ is telling porkies

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t see the tigers being able to afford him unless they are confident Mbye is leaving? The only big player off contract for 2021 is Packer. They have also signed Gildart and Hastings.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t see the tigers being able to afford him unless they are confident Mbye is leaving? The only big player off contract for 2021 is Packer. They have also signed Gildart and Hastings.
They also signed Maumalo this year reportedly on 300k.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats significant but, Packman (who we should chase) was on 650.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IDC where he goes, as long as Broncos are still footing a large portion of his salary. Why should we or any club help them out.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score