News Pangai permission to explore

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mundine and barrett were the halves for the dragons in 99, re haas

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ just interviewed on nein, seemed to have been taken by surprise at being told to look elsewhere, said "contracts aren't worth anything these days".

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox sports tonight have a story that he’s off to the West Tigers. Mid season signing has happened. It’s a shame we didn’t try and get him.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing is I think like for us would be same at roosters. He is a prop.

The 2 you listed and radley are their backrow and lock.

Jwh has been off bench when collins wasn’t injured. Tko has had a bad year too with injuries and head knocks.

He would start in props for them for sure.

Though importantly mates a roosters fan and he’s adamant their cap free will go to walker, Joseph and Crichton.
Yep but as I said mate he was linked to the roosters last year and Robinson sprayed him and said he is not the type of person they would sign.

I don’t like the roosters but they have a decent culture these days which is driven by their coach. There is no way he is signing with them after those comments from Robbo

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wherever SBW is, his puppet masters are there pulling his strings
I know bro… my cousin through my wife roomed with him in the 2015 World Cup. Said very good things about him but also that the puppet masters used him for a lot of things.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wherever SBW is, his puppet masters are there pulling his strings
That really is a suprise if they're both trying to send him our way. Rugby league really is a business as everyone seems willing to forgive and forget on both sides.

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im sure he was exploring Chilli Jam a few weeks back