News Pangai offered to walk away from $700,000-a-year Bulldogs deal

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another Pangai pisstake. He can’t be serious using Nasser and Williams as role models.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give TPJ and Haas the wide birth

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on him for the offer but I can’t look past who his advisors are. It just doesn’t sit right.
Was the offer a sneaky way to get out of a contract because those around him think he can get more somewhere else and if we accepted he wouldn’t of jumped on a plane in the middle of the night like his mate.
Probs the same move khoder did with Sonny and wanted a new contract so he could get the clip as the agent….1 year into 5 year deal

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once he hits form - SBW + Khoder = Roosters

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on him for the offer but I can’t look past who his advisors are. It just doesn’t sit right.
Was the offer a sneaky way to get out of a contract because those around him think he can get more somewhere else and if we accepted he wouldn’t of jumped on a plane in the middle of the night like his mate.
If you hadn't said this first I'd have said that I suspect the same thing. I don't know what Nasser gets out of it, but I would prefer that he's not in a position to influence other players to jump ship if the money in Rugby union or boxing was better.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who the player is, if you’re thinking about walking then do it because you shouldn’t be at the club with that mentality.

There are people who’d do anything to be in your spot and it shows little respect for the club and your team mates to have that leave mentality.

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who the player is, if you’re thinking about walking then do it because you shouldn’t be at the club with that mentality.

There are people who’d do anything to be in your spot and it shows little respect for you the club and your team mates do have that leave mentality.
It’s not 1960 bro. It’s a business, thinking of “walking” from a club or negotiating larger pay packets from other employers doesn’t make you a traitor and most pro athletes are mates.
At the end of the day they’ve earned their spot being in the league, someone is paying their salary

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not 1960 bro. It’s a business, thinking of “walking” from a club or negotiating larger pay packets from other employers doesn’t make you a traitor and most pro athletes are mates.
At the end of the day they’ve earned their spot being in the league, someone is paying their salary
I get what your saying, there is a right way to approach these things. You’re contracted for x amount so you get paid for that amount, you want more you need to earn it just like any job before you can ask for more.

He doesn’t have the upper hand, if he was top tier it’s a different story.

If someone is shitty at work it affects all the staff or in our case all the Playing group. How many times has a player with the shits caused issues for the rest.. plenty of times.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get what your saying, there is a right way to approach these things. You’re contracted for x amount so you get paid for that amount, you want more you need to earn it just like any job before you can ask for more.

He doesn’t have the upper hand, if he was top tier it’s a different story.

If someone is shitty at work it affects all the staff or in our case all the Playing group. How many times has a player with the shits caused issues for the rest.. plenty of times.
Pure speculation that all our playing group is affected

The expectations placed on our marquee players by some on here are totally unreasonable. They want origin like performances week in week out

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Full of it this bloke. Always talking about walking away and he'll do better. Cya clown. DO your job