Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai
Jack H
Thommo
Antoni
JWH
Marty T

now tell me that ain’t a killer combo.!!! Dreams are free.!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As in he has 2022 remaining or is he off contract at the end of this year?

I thought he had another few years left on his deal but I'm prob thinking of Haas.

Would you play Pangai in the front row or on the edge?
Has 2022 to go and then he's off. I'd probably play him in the middle. I know I don't really want us to spend big on an edge forward but I'd love for us to get Crichton...Roosters will probably retain him still with all their retirements.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH, I am normally a fan of the no dickhead policy but I think we need a couple of loose cannons up front so maybe we should have a no more than 2 dickheads in 17 policy...
I'm with you. We've tried to assemble choir boys of late and the media and league circles still can't be pleased.
I would go 4 dickheads as 2 will alternatively be suspended. lol

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Depends how much he wants. He's not worth what's he's currently paid. Yeah he makes a big tackle or run here and there but if you watch him closely he is a momentum forward who relies on someone to take the first one or two runs to bend the line. He wants nothing to do with the ball in his own half or coming out of trouble but 10 out from the line he can't get it enough.
Has ability but not the right mental attitude. Reminds me of Tony Williams but with more mongrel. The wrong guy to pay overs for

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai is tricky, very tricky, not ot mention risky, to put it bluntly he doesn't have a very good record with the Club, the Police or the NRL. He is still on a 12 month good behaviour bond with the Broncos, after they docked him $100k off his contract value. To further complicate negotiations his manager is/was Isaac Moses who has had his NRL certification cancelled. The Donkeys have been trying since August Last year to get him to commit to something/anything beyond next year, without success. He's on about one lunch with his ("known to Police") bikie mates away from being deregistered.

Go Dogs
All the qualities on the CV we need...yep sign him

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the disciplinary and off field issues associated with Pangai Jr and the club may want to explore additional behavioural clauses in any potential contract, but the club should enquire whether he would be available for 2022

I appreciate that the Broncos may/will move on from Milford which should alleviate some of the salary cap stress at the club but they still have a lot of talent on their books for good money and you would have to think they will want to bring in a new half --> a Dearden and Croft combination is not good enough IMO

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly type of forward we urgently need. Could see broncos letting him go with the guys they have signed and kept and then blokes like lodge they can’t fuckmoff on mega $

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pangai
Jack H
Thommo
Antoni
JWH
Marty T

Legal counsels aren't free though! How many judiciary trips would there be with that lineup? JWH, TPJ, Taupau, Hetherington and Thommo? Jesus Scoobs we'd be lucky to get a combined 40 FG games per season with those maniacs! Haha.

We definitely need one or two genuine enforcers, but you need balance and can't have a team full of ill disciplined nutcases..

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pangai
Jack H
Thommo
Antoni
JWH
Marty T

First of all and last of all Jwh is a Grub and gets suspended every game and no way is coming to us

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His ball handling and ball control is totally in sync with our creampuffs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been so much better this season. He's even showing desperation in defence and saving tries the last few weeks.

If he gets squeezed out, we should absolutely make a play for him. He's the type of game breaking edge forward we've needed since we lost Pritchard.