Pangai Jr

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah bring him in. Big athletic and a tough ****. Thommo sorted him out last year though

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He’s an angry man someone should flog him

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
FUCKIN OATH! He’s exactly what we need rn

Malla

Reaction score
I'd defenitely be having a look at him, brings things to the table we lack. If he can sort out his discipline then he's a very good forward. Currently on 600k, 1 season remaining.
As in he has 2022 remaining or is he off contract at the end of this year?

I thought he had another few years left on his deal but I'm prob thinking of Haas.

Would you play Pangai in the front row or on the edge?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine this bloke with Heth and Thommo... we might actually start being a little feared again. Throw in a hooker like Cheese and look out
Still need one more starting prop, purely because these three would probs end up missing enough games through suspension. Why not make it a quartet of fear and get JWH as well...

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still need one more starting prop, purely because these three would probs end up missing enough games through suspension. Why not make it a quartet of fear and get JWH as well...
I think you might be sarcastic but I'll bite anyway.
JWH has been a great prop for a very long period of time, his 2019 season and finals series, I thought was outstanding.
That said, he is getting on and his minutes are seemingly being reduced. I think with what Trent is building, he is playing the long game to build a squad that can play together for a long time.
I wouldn't mind Pangai at prop or lock at the right price and channel his aggression to hard but legal hits.
He can definitely be very dangerous with the ball and has a good offload.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we'd be breaking Bullfrog's law on forwards of 2 starting, 2 bench, 2 suspended.....because JWH, Pangai, Thompson and Hethrington might all be suspended at the same time!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai is tricky, very tricky, not ot mention risky, to put it bluntly he doesn't have a very good record with the Club, the Police or the NRL. He is still on a 12 month good behaviour bond with the Broncos, after they docked him $100k off his contract value. To further complicate negotiations his manager is/was Isaac Moses who has had his NRL certification cancelled. The Donkeys have been trying since August Last year to get him to commit to something/anything beyond next year, without success. He's on about one lunch with his ("known to Police") bikie mates away from being deregistered.

Go Dogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fmd where do you hear all this stuff lol
Well as a player i would be a yes to signing him up and maybe some time away is what he needs, but the other stuff sounds tricky and risky(if true)plus how do you even negotiate with an uncertified manager?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pangai is tricky, very tricky, not ot mention risky, to put it bluntly he doesn't have a very good record with the Club, the Police or the NRL. He is still on a 12 month good behaviour bond with the Broncos, after they docked him $100k off his contract value. To further complicate negotiations his manager is/was Isaac Moses who has had his NRL certification cancelled.
Sounds perfect, sign him up.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think TPJ's very talented. I remember last year he completely killed us with offloads and was MOTM. Even in this Broncos team he's having a dig and trying to make an impact. The only problem with him is disciplinary on the field, penalties and suspensions. I don't think you're going to be able to coach it out of him so you have to take the good with the bad. I'd still rather Rudolf but after him not many options and we have to really consider someone like TPJ if he's "available". The Broncos might even chip in.

Malla

Reaction score
Pangai is tricky, very tricky, not ot mention risky, to put it bluntly he doesn't have a very good record with the Club, the Police or the NRL. He is still on a 12 month good behaviour bond with the Broncos, after they docked him $100k off his contract value. To further complicate negotiations his manager is/was Isaac Moses who has had his NRL certification cancelled. The Donkeys have been trying since August Last year to get him to commit to something/anything beyond next year, without success. He's on about one lunch with his ("known to Police") bikie mates away from being deregistered.

Go Dogs
Could not give a shit about him hanging out with bikies or his good behaviour bond or who his manager is/was

He's a fucking unit and looks like Ogdens dad

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Could not give a shit about him hanging out with bikies or his good behaviour bond or who his manager is/was
He's a fucking unit and looks like Ogdens dad
You will give a shit when the NRL deregisters him if/when he slips up again.

Go Dogs