Social Media Pangai to be sacked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's always had a tonne of talent and he seems to be much more consistent the last month or so. When he plays like that, he's one of the best forwards in the comp... But his moronic penalties and lengthy suspensions are a worry...

That article said we passed on him which I doubt is true. You'd think he'd be the perfect replacement for CHN and a huge upgrade. He'd thrive under Barrett's expansive style.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only issue I have with him is his discipline, can make some real stupid plays that can result in bans, however his aggression is something we need, for the right price. Would not pay over the odds for him as a 9 and halfback are 2 positions that definitely need addressing first.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Very talented. Offload king. Can try to do too much sometimes. Hot head. Not sure you can reel him in (or if you'd want too). You'd have to be happy taking the good with the bad. With how our team plays/wins games (which will change next year) I'm not sure it'd be a good signing. I wouldn't say no for the right price tho.