Pangai Boxing?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Now I've got to decide if it's worth resubbing to Kayo early for a fight that might last all of 30 seconds.
i got a super cheapy deal in march $5 a month so i've not bothered cancelling it, unsure what it goes up to next march.Maybe 15 or 25 bucks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Now I've got to decide if it's worth resubbing to Kayo early for a fight that might last all of 30 seconds.
I got an message today for free Kayo for a month, have a look at see if you got it. If not just create a new account and use the free trial lol.

Reactions: jof

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got an message today for free Kayo for a month, have a look at see if you got it. If not just create a new account and use the free trial lol.
I've had two accounts to get deals in the past, now when I try to make another one they need a new mobile number.

This deal gets new customers Kayo basic for $2.50/month for your first two months

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've had two accounts to get deals in the past, now when I try to make another one they need a new mobile number.

This deal gets new customers Kayo basic for $2.50/month for your first two months

Only two? That's shit. I've made like 4 for other streaming services before it asked for another card.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Canterbury supremo Phil Gould has one message for prized recruit Tevita Pangai Jr ahead of his professional boxing debut: “Don’t make the club look bad”.
UP THE DOGS !!!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grew up watching guys like Mundine and Mayweather Jnr??

Hardly apples and apples there.

A bit like saying you grew up watching guys like Terry Lamb and Daniel Holdsworth

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grew up watching guys like Mundine and Mayweather Jnr??

Hardly apples and apples there.

A bit like saying you grew up watching guys like Terry Lamb and Daniel Holdsworth
Hahahahaha ur not wrong!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 34672tpj with his brother Jermaine who is signed with us in the sg ball side looks like he will be bigger then tpj once he finshed growing he has got massive wraps on him he come from wavell high in qld
look at the size of his wrists, going to be a weapon

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Jermaine fights too, here's him fighting at 16 against another kid who's 15 lol. They are both fucking enormous. The other kid plays for the Chooks.

It was a good fight between them I dare say it won't be the last between them 2

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have access to this article?

Apparently we have signed Pangai Jr’s brother!

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FFtxn9wVgAQ8Ca1.jpg

NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr takes up fight to honour lost baby and raise awareness about stillbirth

NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr will pay a special tribute to his lost baby daughter when he steps into the boxing ring for his first professional fight this weekend.

David RiccioDavid Riccio

Little Georgia Pangai was due to arrive on Thursday.
This was to be her first Christmas. Precious Georgia was to be named after her grandmother.

Her father Tevita Pangai Jr, the NRL star and high-profile Canterbury Bulldogs recruit, wanted Georgia to grow up playing tennis.

She could hit balls with her adoring mother and his wife Anna, while learning how to kick a football around the backyard with Dad.

Tragically, tiny Georgia never made it.

Little Georgia Pangai was due to arrive on Thursday.

This was to be her first Christmas. Precious Georgia was to be named after her grandmother.

Her father Tevita Pangai Jr, the NRL star and high-profile Canterbury Bulldogs recruit, wanted Georgia to grow up playing tennis.

She could hit balls with her adoring mother and his wife Anna, while learning how to kick a football around the backyard with Dad.
Tragically, tiny Georgia never made it.

Tevita Pangai and his wife Anna want to raise awareness about the impact of stillbirth and miscarriage. Picture: Zak Simmonds

Tevita Pangai and his wife Anna want to raise awareness about the impact of stillbirth and miscarriage. Picture: Zak Simmonds

Pangai Jr and Anna suffered a devastating stillbirth 24 weeks into the couple’s pregnancy.

Surrounded by friends and family, the couple held a funeral for their daughter, Georgia Lose Galilee Pangai, in Brisbane last August.

Any hope that the heartache had subsided after four months was countered when Anna took to Instagram on Thursday.

“I can’t even express in words how heartbroken your dad and I are today ... we miss you so much and love you even more our baby Georgia,’’ Anna wrote.

Pangai Jr is on a mission to not only honour Georgia’s memory but also to start a conversation about the often unspoken impact of stillbirth and miscarriage.

Before arriving in Sydney for Bulldogs training on Monday, the powerful forward will step into the boxing ring for the first time on Saturday night in Brisbane. Embroidered into his trunks are the initials of his daughter.

Pangai Jr, who after signing with premiers Penrith mid-season missed the club’s grand final triumph due to injury, said his motivation to honour Georgia was to raise awareness for the thousands of parents struggling through similar loss.

Every day in Australia, six babies are stillborn, with 2115 stillbirths recorded in 2018, according to government figures.

“It’s been a tough time for my wife and I, but we’re here together,’’ Pangai Jr said.

“When I spoke to the nurses, you don’t realise how many people this has happened too.

“No one really speaks about it.

“It’s really hard, especially for women. They take it much harder than their partner. As men, we have to be there for them and support them.

“Before this happened to me and someone would talk about a miscarriage or a stillbirth, I thought about it as, just hard luck.

“But when you can go through it and you become a father, you experience it and you realise, it’s shattering to go through. That is as a man speaking.

a3e902d23ea2fa145d3c0ca1b5bc3129.jpg

“The advice that I got from other fathers was to make sure you’re there for your wife.

“So that’s what I’m trying to do. I want every man and father going through this to support their partner or wife.

“I also want the people who follow rugby league to understand, footballers go through pain too. I don’t feel the public see us as human.

“We’re all young and we’re human.

“If you’re a fan or member, or if you’re a player, if you cut both our skin we’re both going to bleed — we’re both humans.

“I just feel like that gets forgotten.

“Getting let go by the Broncos, losing my daughter and then missing the grand final as well, it’s been tough. But we can only control what we can control and I’m grateful to still have my wife by my side.”

Attachments