Owen

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes we are 0 and 3 (0wen3)

but seriously, are we going to win a match this year?

God help us if we lose to either to titans or dragons or both!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch dragons put on a show next week. If they do then that has to be final nail in pays coffin

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see us winning a game, but if Averillo plays Fb, or starts, we have a better chance of scoring points.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran will probably win us a game or two if he stays fit.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see us winning a game, but if Averillo plays Fb, or starts, we have a better chance of scoring points.
Scoob you’re a betting man. Would you like to back your convictions with a wager? $500 to me if we win a game. $5000 to you if we go through the season winless. What say you?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scoob you’re a betting man. Would you like to back your convictions with a wager? $500 to me if we win a game. $5000 to you if we go through the season winless. What say you?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Not until I see Averillo starting.. that’s if our coach see’s sense .. I know a bet when I see one and I’m good. But won’t take that on as we still have to play the tits .!!

And as much as I want pay gone, there is still a chance we may fluke a win or two..!!

And the fact I’m a TRUE supporter, I won’t make a bet against my own team with you lol.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yes we are 0 and 3 (0wen3)

but seriously, are we going to win a match this year?

God help us if we lose to either to titans or dragons or both!
0 and 3. So that’s what my tax return would look like? :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes. We have played two possible top four sides in the opening rounds.... we aren’t in very good shape, but we might beat the dragons next week, we should beat the titans, who just lost by a similar margin to a team that is not as good as manly.....even the broncos - a pretty good side just got belted by quality opposition..... it can happen. We generally improve as the season goes on.Our effort was good against Parra. D was great, but execution in attack is still a problem. We started terribly, but finished quite strongly against the Cowboys. We lost a vital cog in our defence today.

We are bad, but we aren’t the worst side in the comp. Let’s try to keep perspective. We are a pretty good defensive side and a very poor attacking side. There are teams that are poor at both.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know Saints have been horrendous and it's a miracle McGregor hasn't been fired yet but they have far more talent than us, will be just as desperate and should win next week.

We're no chance against the Roosters in Round 5. Round 6 and 7 are Cronulla and the Tigers. Both are winnable but on current form it's hard to see a win anytime soon.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Not until I see Averillo starting.. that’s if our coach see’s sense .. I know a bet when I see one and I’m good. But won’t take that on as we still have to play the tits .!!

And as much as I want pay gone, there is still a chance we may fluke a win or two..!!

And the fact I’m a TRUE supporter, I won’t make a bet against my own team with you lol.
Pissweak.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly can't see us winning a game for a very long time. Wouldn't be surprised to see us go 0-8 or similar.

We can't defend nor attack. Depressing as hell.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im on team Horse.. only coz teams havent gone winless in my lifetime..