Over priced and over rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All of Sydney, has become a place to jip everyone yet people are okay with it lmao...
You're right but I just had to point out one thing. It's gyp, not jip. Just had to point that because of the history of it. Gyp is actually a term taking from "gypsie" because the gypsies often try to scam people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's the most emo post I've seen on here haha. Love it brother!!
Lol emo? Didn't even mean it to be lol But yeah, re-reading it, it does sound emo

Anyways, I'm gonna go cut myself for some attention....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol emo? Didn't even mean it to be lol But yeah, re-reading it, it does sound emo

Anyways, I'm gonna go cut myself for some attention....
It was just the "life over rated" bit haha.

Cut myself into pieces, this is my last resort!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was just the "life over rated" bit haha.

Cut myself into pieces, this is my last resort!!
Well since I got sick life is over-rated, but I used to love life and had the best life before it.

If I didn't have kids, I would of passed on the heart and gave it to a father that needed it. I'm having more problems post transplant than pre transplant.

Oh well, I'll keep on going and keep giving the finger to death.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well since I got sick life is over-rated, but I used to love life and had the best life before it.

If I didn't have kids, I would of passed on the heart and gave it to a father that needed it.
But the Kennel needs you brother!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haircuts.

IMO: Anything over $15 is a rip off.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I work in a bakery and our pies are epic!! Won a few awards for them.
Which bakery do you work At?

I'm a former fat bastard so I love bakeries. Especially ones that have won awards.

Don't be creeped out don't care that you work there as much. Only care if you got snacks lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Haircuts.

IMO: Anything over $15 is a rip off.
Pfft I pay more than that... because the local bloke that charges that amount fucked up my fade completely when I went in there.

Looked like a child had cut my hair with blunt scissors.

I get it cut these days at a hair studio that cater for men and women for about $25 or $29. Every 3 months odd. They do a pretty decent 0-2 fade.

I've been tempted to shave my head again (I used to run with a #1 all over), but wifey hates it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pfft I pay more than that... because the local bloke that charges that amount fucked up my fade completely when I went in there.

I get it cut these days at a hair studio that cater for men and women for about $25 or $29. Every 3 months odd. They do a pretty decent 0-2 fade.

I've been tempted to shave my head again (I used to run with a #1 all over), but wifey hates it.
The chick I go to charges me $18. I have the back and sides shaved on 0 then she just trims up the top a little as I have medium to semi long hair on top that I either brush back or do the hipster comb over lol. She also trims up my beard so I can't complain for that price.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The chick I go to charges me $18. I have the back and sides shaved on 0 then she just trims up the top a little as I have medium to semi long hair on top that I either brush back or do the hipster comb over lol. She also trims up my beard so I can't complain for that price.
Wait, you let a mere mortal touch your mane? Oh brother, I have to teach you lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree last time paid 15 for a haircut it was a rush job with little care put in.

I'd rather spend a bit more and get them put to in extra time and care to get it right.

Ive been told a lot with the hairstyle I go with that I look like Jim Carrey lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a place on blaxcell st in Granville where they do decent $15 haircuts though. When I move to Sefton I'll make it my local.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait, you let a mere mortal touch your mane? Oh brother, I have to teach you lol
She merely touches it. She just tidied up the loose ends and keeps the sides in shape. Saves me doing it my friend. She does not mess with the length as this needs to keep growing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She merely touches it. She just tidied up the loose ends and keeps the sides in shape. Saves me doing it my friend. She does not mess with the length as this needs to keep growing.
I guess that permissible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.