Out With Malcom Noad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
I've Had enough of him, now i really believe that you dont know what youve got till its gone.. i miss how we were as a club, the awesome admin we had, when our bench made other teams cower, i miss the family feel and the pride.. i miss the true cantebury bulldogs..
i know i sound like im having a whinge.. but it doesnt feel the same anymore..anyone else think so?

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
I miss the family thing buts its not Noad's fault, its all the fault of all those dikheads who love wrecking the clubs image by getting into fights.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
while ur at it call for folkes and every member of our first grade teams head...you might as well coz its the current trend.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who you really need to blame are the C*nts that got us into this whole situation.

..And it all started with a BS allegation against 6 players. Most of tthe players @ the centre of the socalled rape have moved on to other teams, yet the club will wear the stigma of those allegations for many years to come.
It cost us alot money, fines sponsorship etc, cost us our CEO and others including Hughes - leading to this current situation with Corey nearly 3 years on... All this from a single unfounded rape allegation made by a woman.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
that rape allegation was absolute bull****.. my dad talked to one of the guys who did some work on the case, the lady changed her sotry 3 times, thats why they dropped it, but still everyone else calls us the ******s etc etc and its still affecting the club.. i still get immature losers saying oh u go for the ******s, and i dont know what theyre thinking, if they raped someone, why would they drop the case?

people only say thst **** because thats the only thing they know about the club, no thanks to the daily telegraph.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
ban Stevie J..

btw I don't like Noad that much either. He has done some good things for the club though, you can't deny that.

F

fatal1

jen is right...out with malcomn noad..

and george peponis...

oh and dont forget the cleaner at the Sports bar at the leagues club....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always did find it sus when they said Noad was taking over as CEO after stepping down as boss of news limited, the same company that ran the club name into the ground for quite a few years

I remember in 2004 Noad got a lot of credit for doing **** all
it was Steve Mortimer that was CEO during the time when the Bulldogs rebuilt after the 2002 salary cap scandal, it was Steve Mortimer who had the read knowing Benny Harris was going to be a player needed to win the Bulldogs premierships

**** you Noad, give Turvey the credit and step back down
your heart doesnt lie with the bulldogs, it lies with profit and personal agenda

OH NO I'm gonna get flamed but I dont care

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I always did find it sus when they said Noad was taking over as CEO after stepping down as boss of news limited, the same company that ran the club name into the ground for quite a few years

it was Steve Mortimer that was CEO during the time when the Bulldogs rebuilt after the 2002 salary cap scandal, it was Steve Mortimer who had the read knowing Benny Harris was going to be a player needed to win the Bulldogs premierships

your heart doesnt lie with the bulldogs, it lies with profit and personal agenda

Great post. I agree with everything you've said. Spot on..

Oh ****. I'm going to get flamed too...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this based on the fact that Corey is supposedly being released from the club or just because our form is down. Either way I think Noad has done a pretty good job since he got here. If Steve Mortimer was given the option to come back though I would kick Noad out that door like he was the ball in an El-masri goal attempt.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score

well said, im sick of everyone around here being puppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.