Out-of-favour inu vows to see out contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well this once again shows that RLW Mole is full of shit.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/moles-transfer-rumours/
The Bulldogs are trying to offload enigmatic centre Krisnan Inu before June 30.

And with several clubs desperate for centres, they may find a buyer before the mid-season transfer deadline.
Inu is a class player but has struggled for consistency during his time at the Eels, Warriors and now Bulldogs.
The talent is undoubtedly there, however, and there are a few coaches who feel they may be able to get the best out of the 27-year-old.
VS

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl.../story-e6frf3pu-1226913058310?from=public_rss
“I am obviously not happy with where I am,’’ Inu said.

“But I am happy because the team is winning and that is good for the club. I want ask for a release. I don’t know about leaving because that is the last thing on my mind.

“I just want to get back into the team and fight for a position. I just have to do everything I can to get back there and play the best that I can. I am contracted here until the end of next year and I want to be here and I want to play first grade.’’

“Some of my best mates are here and I have grown close to all the boys,’’ Inu said.

“When I moved from the Warriors they were all so welcoming. I also grew up with a few of the boys and we are very good mates. We played club footy and it is great to be around them.’’

Inu said he would have to bide his time in the lower grade with the Bulldogs leading the competition and Hasler unlikely to tinker with a winning side.

“I am slowly coming back from injury and you have to go through the process of playing cup again,’’ Inu said.

“I have to wait for my time. Obviously the boys have been winning and in a way I can’t complain. If the team is winning than I don’t expect changes to be made. I am happy to do what I have to for the team.’’
HAHAHAHAH Tony Adams ... This is the difference between getting a quote, and making shit up / being a BS artist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously how does Inu get into the team? We are top of the table. Morris is arguably the best centre in Australia and Lafai is coming off a hattrick.Inu is a great centre and should play during SOO
Inu is not a centre IMO, he is a winger and plays his best football there.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
He will play origin period, hopefully kicking brown off the wing later down the season.
That's what I'm thinking as well. That would probably be his best opportunity to force his way back into FG. Des won't drop Morris and it would be hard for Lafai to be dropped as he has been playing well so far.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will play origin period, hopefully kicking brown off the wing later down the season.
This is what I am hoping for.

and that is what will happen.

1. Morris will be out for SOO duties.
2. Inu Kills while Morris away.
3. Morris comes back.
4. Brown gets dropped.
5. We then have a good backline: Inu, Lafai, Morris & Stanley Perret.
6. We then the Win Minor Premiership
7. We then Win the Grand Final.

Simples

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown is never noticeable in any game minus the time against the Dragons he was caught in no man's land and stopped us from keeping the Dragons at 0. Inu has far more talent than Brown ever will and his chance will come within a few weeks, i daresay if Inu outshines Brown by a lot in the game against the Roosters during the SOO period he'll push Brown out easily.

K

Kane 'em

Why would he want out? He gets paid good coin for playing in a mediocre league!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brown is never noticeable in any game minus the time against the Dragons he was caught in no man's land and stopped us from keeping the Dragons at 0. Inu has far more talent than Brown ever will and his chance will come within a few weeks, i daresay if Inu outshines Brown by a lot in the game against the Roosters during the SOO period he'll push Brown out easily.
Plus he is always out of position, like over-running the ball, not staying in the defensive line or being way behind the ball. This is all evident being at the game watching live.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus he is always out of position, like over-running the ball, not staying in the defensive line or being way behind the ball. This is all evident being at the game watching live.
Which is just as bad as Inu's brain explosions, but Brown doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever, the only thing i can say is he isn't terrible under the high ball but Inu is a freak under the high ball.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing Inu on the wing outside Lafai would help tim develop

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

3. Morris comes back.
4. Brown gets dropped.

Simples
Spot on Fruitty!

You have got a real football head on ya...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

3. Morris comes back.
4. Brown gets dropped.

Simples
I can only hope this happens, I'd be pretty happy with that backline for the remainder of the season.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing Inu on the wing outside Lafai would help tim develop
Stanley there is also good for him to be honest plus they seem like good mates everytime with the way they celebrate haha

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Inu v2012 would be fantastic for the rest of the season, would just about supply the one thing the team is arguably missing, that extra bit of quality on the edges.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We would have so much more strikepower with inu and stanley on the wings

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im sure Inu has a part in Des' greater scheme of things this year. Also keep in mind that previously Chase Stanley and Tim Lafai have had serious injuries and been injury prone. Both have missed matches due to injury this season already. We cant afford not to have a top line backup like Inu. Des is the type to reward wins with auto-selection for the next match, so Inu has to wait for injury or someone to stuff up. And he himself has to be in form and not suspended or injured when the chance comes, not like the few chances he had this year so far.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If inu has a place in des's world then he should be first winger picked from this week onwards. Imagine a hodko, williams, morris and inu left hand attacking side. Plus inu offers a shiet load more options in the air than mr brown. Just like brown waltzed straight back in aftr injury imo inu should now that he has removed the plate from his jaw.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think he will play on Sunday, just a hunch I have.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I won't get into the whole Inu contract drama, personally I hope he stays. However I just read in 'RLW - Mole' that Des is very keen to resign J.Wright back from Cronulla before June 30 as he is apparently worried about quality depth. Thoughts guys? I think we have plenty decent replacements on the wing in Inu, Thompson, Phillips, Brennan and even Mybe at centre when needed. I don't see Wright as a centre at all, so I don't think we should go down that path again.

Status
Not open for further replies.