Our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I really didnt want to make another thread about tonight.
But hey lets stop bagging the team, and lets give them some belief.
I do believe we can still rock the comp in finals footy. Yes our team played below par tonight. The players are frustrated. But we will regroup over this.

Dont forget Finals Footy is a whole different level of competition and the Dogs play very well underpressure.

The last thing they wont from us fans is disbelief.

So I say lets go to our next game and cheer them on like they are real premiership contenders. Show them our passion and pride for supporting the CANTERYBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS.

This is it. We can do it.

Watch ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about " where is our fkn support when we break the line" ???!!!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
LOL ! Its pretty misleading. But yea these are things we need to look at. Its disappointing that weve gone through the whole season not repairing much. Example our right side defence.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would be surprised if we get past week 1. The problem is ball security. We don't value possession. Too much dropped ball. If we struggle against a team like broncos imagine playing a team inform or a top 8 team.

It doesn't seem to be our year which is hard to admit. I think 2010 manly scraped in to the finals and 2011 they won it. So we have plenty to build towards.

I just can't understand how a hasler coached side can turn the ball over so much. He must be suicidal after witnessing the last couple of weeks.

Also when in the broncos 20 zone tonight we had absolutely no direction in attack. The signs are not good considering its round 26. If we haven't fired yet I guess I won't be seen as a pessimist if I don't expect anything next week.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL ! Its pretty misleading. But yea these are things we need to look at. Its disappointing that weve gone through the whole season not repairing much. Example our right side defence.
I have been critical of perretts defence since he came across to the dogs. Every try he lets in I think in my mind this Lloyd better be a gun :p lol.

The frustrating thing with Sam is he comes in to stop the play but misses a tackle/drops a bomb or kick/runs the wrong way and leaves his man unmarked. I have never seen worse defence from a winger for a long long time. His attack is solid. He can find the try line for us and his runs from funny half has gotten us out of danger a few times. But it just kills me when he rushes in and fails to close down the play. The softest try's I have seen come on his side.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We've gone through the whole season rarely fielding our best side more than a few weeks in a row, with big names out for large chunks of the year and more than once. How many times have we had Pritchard, Eastwood, Kasiano out. And Inu suspended twice. Graham out for a big chunk of the year. And Barbagate. we had a lot more injury luck last year, and Ben didn't miss a match. This year he had the first month of the season off, and a month at the end of it too. Like a third of the season on the sideline.

Most sides chances are heavily affected by their injury luck and timing during the year. We cant compare 2012 to 2013 because this year was dramatically worse with injury/suspension and Barba issues.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
another positive thread, hijacked by negativity !:(

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Well our expectations this year have been successfully pummelled 6 feet under. Any win from here is going to make us feel we can resurrect the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.