Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tolman
DWZ
Jackson
They all did absolutely stupid shit... It's so hard to bring young fellas through and be successful when they don't have anyone decent to look up to...
I dare say though that if we had Hoppa we could have won today

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman
DWZ
Jackson
They all did absolutely stupid shit... It's so hard to bring young fellas through and be successful when they don't have anyone decent to look up to...
You forgot Napa the slug!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa was shit too, but didnt come up with crucial errors like the others
If you're a senior player, you are a leader and you need to lead by example....not fall over before you even hit the line! He's no leader!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you're a senior player, you are a leader and you need to lead by example....not fall over before you even hit the line! He's no leader!
Agree I hate him to, however my only issue with him is his pay packet. I think he's a good bench prop if he's on no more than 350k

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson was good today but I didn't even notice Napa. Hopefully Trent has already told the club not to offer Tolman a contract
DWZ is quickly becoming a reserve grader. It's always a worry when you sign other clubs rejects - DWZ and Lafai - as there is a reason they're rejects in the first place.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He needs to be lock, that dud pass was a perfect example.
I agree with him needing to be moved to lock, but the pass was him trying something not a simple handling error. You need to focus on his positives more, his defence that pushed Fergo back turned the game for us. He was inspirational today.

Last edited:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Jackson was good today, agree with the rest.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson was good today but I didn't even notice Napa. Hopefully Trent has already told the club not to offer Tolman a contract
DWZ is quickly becoming a reserve grader. It's always a worry when you sign other clubs rejects - DWZ and Lafai - as there is a reason they're rejects in the first place.
To be fair that was lafais first game in 2-3 months

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair that was lafais first game in 2-3 months
True but that first knock on is identical to the one he came up with in the 2015 final against us. I've seen it dozens of times. He needs to fix that up
And giving away stupid penalties. Cotric has one center spot tied up so if Lafai wants the other spot he needs to fix up his game

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Jackson had a real captains knock today. Team played well after the first 15. If the ref didn’t cost us a try, I’d say we would have won. Soon as we got on top we were on top for most of the game. If Parra wasn’t helped with 18 points by poor refs decisions, and DWZ we would have won. Lewis had his best game in years, and Jackson’s pass out wasn’t the best move but if we made 30m off it (if the pass was on the mark) we would have been praising him. Sometimes when you are down on the score board and needing something, you have to give shit a crack! DWZ should be dropped and Smith put back on the wing! Monty had a good game.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Tolman
DWZ
Jackson
There was a moment early in the game where we had a 3 on 1 overlap, ball goes to Meaney and quickly gets shut down. Had Hoppa been there with his swift hands, he would have gotten that ball away for an easy try.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There was a moment early in the game where we had a 3 on 1 overlap, ball goes to Meaney and quickly gets shut down. Had Hoppa been there with his swift hands, he would have gotten that ball away for an easy try.
I like Meaney and as we can see his passing is developing, but yes I agree Hoppa would have iced it

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Meaney and as we can see his passing is developing, but yes I agree Hoppa would have iced it
They rushed him in defense, I think Hoppa would have struggled also. Even with his manic hands