our second row situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
alot of people say why would we wanna sign more second rowers when we have plenty of them already. saying this in reference of the ben tao thread. if there is a good young back rower who is on the market dogs should look into it. we have plenty already who know they are never going to get the starting spot wen sonny bobcat and reni are there. thats what players want to make the starting 13. i wouldnt be suprised if couple of them are on the outter after next year

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
winterstein looks like hes got the skills...early days

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bobcat may get moved to prop and reni and the rest may get relegated due to not being as good as a gun signing that may come up, just some possibilities

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
its hard to see ryan playing 2nd row for the rest of his career, i think he might move to front row, and we plenty of back rows too= sbw, reni, koups, te mari, winterstien, ryan, harrison. thats all i could name atm. we have plenty.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
bobcat should b a prop already he pretty much is doing it in a 2nd rowers jersey

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
winterstein/maafu/vicelich.these are 3 promising backrowers.vicelich being very impressive but hes injured.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

i freni still wants to go they shoud consider letting him go to england only.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
moving bobcat to front row would just screw his play up just like wen mase moved there. he is a second rower if needed threw game time due to injurys he can stand up to the occasion but im not keen on him full time in the prop role

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many 2nd rowers the size of Ryan end up in the front row. Steve Price started his career in the back row. Wiki was a centre.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
props take note.poor morrin is not that big or agile but you guys could learn from him about turning up qand doing your job.morrins not big and he just keeps going.was not a fan but hes been thrust in the deep end and hes getting 100 plus.

M

mofo sixx

Many 2nd rowers the size of Ryan end up in the front row. Steve Price started his career in the back row. Wiki was a centre.
even Geoff WIldMan Robinson started life in the centres

Status
Not open for further replies.