Opinion Our Right Edge

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on my mind lately.

With Burton, Kikau, Shoupp and JAC likely to be a top 4 left edge combination. How are we going to get the most out of the other edge so that at least some of our points come from the other side.

Who should start?

Flanno, RFM, Burns,/Kiraz or Kiraz/Burns. ???

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Been on my mind lately.

With Burton, Kikau, Shoupp and JAC likely to be a top 4 left edge combination. How are we going to get the most out of the other edge so that at least some of our points come from the other side.

Who should start?

I don’t even think a Burton, Kikau, Schoupp, JAC side is even top 8. It’s not top 4 worthy either.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That right side is slowsville Jacob at centre yes but we need more pace on the wing I hope this kid Wilson jumps right out of the blocks and jags right wing.
Also am not sold on Schoupp we're a bit light for quality in the backs imo.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could Kiraz play left side centre? JAC gets no ball from Schoupp. I wouldn’t mind a right edge of RFM, Schoupp, Allan on the wing?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on my mind lately.

Who should start?

Let's fix our left edge first.

Every time Schroupp doesn't pass the ball to the Fox, he gets waterboarded in the dressing room immediately after the game. After this he's then tied to a chair for 4 hours and made to watch an endless video loop of the Fox scoring tries for the Storm and Australia in the current World Cup.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t even think a Burton, Kikau, Schoupp, JAC side is even top 8. It’s not top 4 worthy either.
Surely top 8 left edge bruz.. we were top 12 this year without Kikau :tongueclosed: Schoupp is a worry though..

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on my mind lately.

Who should start?

If you want the right side firing gotta fix @Flanaguns kicking game

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could Kiraz play left side centre? JAC gets no ball from Schoupp. I wouldn’t mind a right edge of RFM, Schoupp, Allan on the wing?
That's a putrid right edge. RFM with his knocks on, Schoupp hogging the ball and refusing to pass it to the turtle Allan
If Schoupp and Allan are in the 17, we ain't making the top 8

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a putrid right edge. RFM with his knocks on, Schoupp hogging the ball and refusing to pass it to the turtle Allan
If Schoupp and Allan are in the 17, we ain't making the top 8
Allan is useless flog. Imagine a right-edge of a Tongan triple: David Fifita, Paul Alamoti and Sione Katoa.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Right edge of flanno Davey ( solid defender tall workhorse) alamoti kiraz