Our reserves can beat the Panthers under Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what Des thinks sitting back watching this all unfold.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shows we have good depth. Let's not go too crazy though, the Panthers would've played at 5% of what they're actually capable of.
I dont buy this statement whatsoever. Do you honestly think any player runs on to the field and says, "im just going to play at 5%???" In fact i dont even think its possible to play at 5%. If im a professional rugby league player, im trying to win everything!!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont buy this statement whatsoever. Do you honestly think any player runs on to the field and says, "im just going to play at 5%???" In fact i dont even think its possible to play at 5%. If im a professional rugby league player, im trying to win everything!!!!
Of course they don't decide what % they'll play at

But when they have a shit coach like griffin they go out with the attitude "I couldn't give a shit"

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It shows we have good depth. Let's not go too crazy though, the Panthers would've played at 5% of what they're actually capable of.
Mate this isn’t dragon ball z where they say shit “this is only 5% of my power level”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate this isn’t dragon ball z where they say shit “this is only 5% of my power level”
Yh but Fualalo has almost attained the legendary super saiyan transformation, haven't you seen the golden hair on his head!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh but Fualalo has almost attained the legendary super saiyan transformation, haven't you seen the golden hair on his head!
I want to see the god transformation up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.