Our reserves can beat the Panthers under Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Pay in charge I think all 3 grades will go well and our future is starting to look bright again UNLIKE with Fraudsler who only coached game by game and spent way over budget in the footy clubs money with minimal results!
Pay brings back respect, integrity and belief in your player and a no nonsense approach when it comes to players who are selfish ... eg: dropping 2 FG already, I am soooo excited for what Pay has installed for us, and like you said win or lose at least the lads will play with heart and passion for this jersey and this alone makes me excited !!!!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Pay in charge I think all 3 grades will go well and our future is starting to look bright again UNLIKE with Fraudsler who only coached game by game and spent way over budget in the footy clubs money with minimal results!
Pay brings back respect, integrity and belief in your player and a no nonsense approach when it comes to players who are selfish ... eg: dropping 2 FG already, I am soooo excited for what Pay has installed for us, and like you said win or lose at least the lads will play with heart and passion for this jersey and this alone makes me excited !!!!
Great to see players being allowed to play the skills that got them noticed in the first place. Dickhead Des actually prevented our players from competing

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good result by all grades even with our second string team watching it the players were having a crack tonight gotta keep it up
And if pay will drop lazy players or ones with a bad attitude good on him for that

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It shows we have good depth. Let's not go too crazy though, the Panthers would've played at 5% of what they're actually capable of.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Alzheimers?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It shows we have good depth. Let's not go too crazy though, the Panthers would've played at 5% of what they're actually capable of.
Yh true, trials aren't about winning but more about following and executing what the coach wants.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Narrrr F**k it!!!!!! NSW CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

LETS GET CRAZY!!!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt about it, we have some good depth. What was so pleasing about today was that our 2nd string squad only conceded 10.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wether or not Penrith played to their capabilities, this is a MASSIVE boost to these up and comers knowing they beat the big boys. Its also good for the player/coach relationship. Well done.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trial or not , playing to what the coach wants or not Penrith were trash.

A full time NRL team should NEVER lose to a NSW cup team, ever. No matter what the coach told them to do.

Just imagine if we sent out full squad and got pumped by a NSW cup team? Lol I would be gutted and in full melt down and so would this place.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this is how the coaching has filtered into the lower grades, we are in for a great year. I heard Henderson saying that Pay has a few plays the side will employ, but he wouldn't give anything away yet. All we can do is see how they go against the Storm in the first home game - and advantage - we give away for the year.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wether or not Penrith played to their capabilities, this is a MASSIVE boost to these up and comers knowing they beat the big boys. Its also good for the player/coach relationship. Well done.
100%%% we have a good depth now bag actually wants to play first grade and each player put their best efforts in.

Excited for the 2018 season.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Under Des our first grade team couldn't compete with the Panthers. What a change !!!!
In last years trial our NRL side got pumped by Panthers reserve grade. Seems more promising than last year already. Early days yet.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
This says a whole lot more about penrith than it does us. But this is fantastic we are building a winning culture...those penrith boys would be embarrassed

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Make no mistake, the panthers are in trouble this season. All these players leaving, are doing so for a reason.
They have internal dramas. They will have a season like we had last year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trial or not , playing to what the coach wants or not Penrith were trash.

A full time NRL team should NEVER lose to a NSW cup team, ever. No matter what the coach told them to do.

Just imagine if we sent out full squad and got pumped by a NSW cup team? Lol I would be gutted and in full melt down and so would this place.
100%

Let’s not downplay the win

Penrith are in turmoil

If top level players leaving mid contract didn’t tell you that then this pumping by our reserve grade side surely does

Status
Not open for further replies.