CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who played well who was average?
Halves were average, should've done far more with the ball when we were on-top. Dufty is still mostly useless, will do something really well and then make 3 stupid decisions with his next 3 touches. No one was really a standout and we basically threw the game away with some poor individual errors.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Halves were average, should've done far more with the ball when we were on-top. Dufty is still mostly useless, will do something really well and then make 3 stupid decisions with his next 3 touches. No one was really a standout and we basically threw the game away with some poor individual errors.
No good thanks strong Penrith side though

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We still haven't beat a top 4 side...

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This says it all…
Surely there’s some sort of medical condition out there we can slap on this flop to medically retire him once n for all

0DB6F940-BA4B-4DF6-A64C-5F6A8D6160BD.jpeg

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched most of the game. Even though I am no Isaac or Dave Holland my takeouts were :

Hoffman has potential
BBO is below an NRL standard half but still better than Flannaflop
Okonbur gets worse every week
Docker Clay has plenty of mongrel and deserves a spot in our top 17
Topine’s best quality is leading the team song
If Penrith had Bellamy as their coach they would win at least 7 comps in the next 10 years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Eli Clark's bad handling broke down a lot of potential good plays.

It is a disease throughout the whole club...dropsy at crucial times.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched most of the game. Even though I am no Isaac or Dave Holland my takeouts were :

Hoffman has potential
If Penrith had Bellamy as their coach they would win at least 7 comps in the next 10 years
Was hoping BBO was getting better.. I think Flanno has been better since Trent left, Jacko moved from half back to back row and Flanno started playing half back again

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Hoffman has potential
Agree. But ZDC lost the game with a stupid penalty on the 4th then a horrible tackle in the resulting set. Coach hooked him as a result. Was going ok up till then.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DUFTY looked dangerous a couple of times. But quiet in attack overall. Didn’t make a many soft tackles as usual. Dropped 1 easy bomb.
Lume lume. Had one of his better games , dropped an easy kick. No the answer.
Credence - Not a centre probably not a winger. Should be our NSW Cup fullback next year depending if Papali is going to get the nod ahead of him.Being kept out because DUFTY can’t play anywhere else.
Clarke- Neither here nor there
Knockonbur- Hit ups ok. Didn’t drop the ball. Let 1 try in with a soft effort when jamming in . Should of smashed the bloke but just grabbed him by the hips allowing to pass to the winger who scored. Then stood in their backline and did nothing for another try. Just can’t use him again in NRL.
Wakeman better than BBO today BBO missed a couple of tackles. He suffered because Wakeman ran the show today.
MORRIN- Looking more like an NRL player each game. Ran hard tackled hard and ball played at times.
Hoffman played well today. Solid.
Topine- Does a job but definitely not ready for step up. Can’t dominate at reserve grade level. Still a better option than Stimpson. Morrin has left him behind.
Tanner big heart and tough, but a plodder at this stage. He may improve.
Cook- Been a disappointment though I think his defence is improving. Wasn’t that bad today.
Makatoa- Goes ok . Maybe a little small for NRL.
ZDC- Was going ok till he probably cost us the game with a stupid 4th tackle penalty followed up with a terrible defensive effort for a try straight after. Got hooked for it.
EDWARDS- Went ok
DOOREY- Looks to have bulked up a lot. One dropped ball that was actually stripped. Ran hard and tackled hard. Went pretty good after a long lay off. He and Morrin look the most likely to step up to NRL.
Skeleton - Strong runner with good footwork. Looked good for the small dip sample today. He may turn out to be a bit of a diamond in the rough. Too early to say yet.

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
DUFTY looked dangerous a couple of times. But quiet in attack overall. Didn’t make a many soft tackles as usual. Dropped 1 easy bomb.
Credence - Not a centre probably not a winger. Should be our NSW Cup fullback next year depending if Papali is going to get the nod ahead of him.Being kept out because DUFTY can’t play anywhere else.
Knockonbur- Hit ups ok. Didn’t drop the ball. Let 1 try in with a soft effort when jamming in . Should of smashed the bloke but just grabbed him by the hips allowing to pass to the winger who scored. Then stood in their backline and did nothing for another try. Just can’t use him again in NRL.
Wakeman better than BBO today BBO missed a couple of tackles. He suffered because Wakeman ran the show today.
MORRIN- Looking more like an NRL player each game. Ran hard tackled hard and ball played at times.
Topine- Does a job but definitely not ready for step up. Can’t dominate at reserve grade level. Still a better option than Stimpson. Morrin has left him behind.
Cook- Been a disappointment though I think his defence is improving. Wasn’t that bad today.
ZDC- Was going ok till he probably cost us the game with a stupid 4th tackle penalty followed up with a terrible defensive effort for a try straight after. Got hooked for it.
EDWARDS- Went ok
DOOREY- Looks to have bulked up a lot. One dropped ball that was actually stripped. Ran hard and tackled hard. Went pretty good after a long lay off. He and Morrin look the most likely to step up to NRL.
Skeleton - Strong runner with good footwork. Looked good for the small dip sample today. He may turn out to be a bit of a diamond in the rough. Too early to say yet.
Lot to agree with - Doorey seems destined to be a middle. Panthers rested a lot of players but were still the better side. Dogs have too many players that seem to find a mistake where no mistake exists and not enough strike power to overcome it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EDWARDS- Went ok
Pretty on point summary... Though i think Toia and Skeleton will be battling for that final wing spot and reckon both can do a very good job there.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Skelton named on the bench to make his club debut. Hopefully he makes an immediate impact