Our next 5 rounds

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to recall the ladder prediction thread this team are gelling and could finish in bottom of the 8!
We'd basically have to win all remaining games to get there. Sharks twice, NQ once, Parra once and Manly once thrown in with Newcastle, Warriors, Titans and Bunnies. I think we can definitely win 4 or 5 of them but to win them all may be a bridge too far at this stage. If we'd won some of the easier games earlier in the year that we dropped like the Raiders, Tigers first game, either of the Brisbane games that we could've and should've won, then we'd be in a much better position to jag the upset and make 8th position. I don't see it happening personally

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'd basically have to win all remaining games to get there. Sharks twice, NQ once, Parra once and Manly once thrown in with Newcastle, Warriors, Titans and Bunnies. I think we can definitely win 4 or 5 of them but to win them all may be a bridge too far at this stage. If we'd won some of the easier games earlier in the year that we dropped like the Raiders, Tigers first game, either of the Brisbane games that we could've and should've won, then we'd be in a much better position to jag the upset and make 8th position. I don't see it happening personally
agree we will be 6 points shy and finish 10th or 11th

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree we will be 6 points shy and finish 10th or 11th
yeah i'd say that'll likely be the outcome. I dont see us beating NQ, Sharks (at least not twice anyway) and probably Parra again to be honest, they'll be out to get us after round 14. Plus Manly will be a tough game too. The rest are all definitely winnable games though and should steer us well clear of the spoon. Cant see tigers or warriors winning another game this year (apart from next round when they play each other)