Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another dickhead to block!!!! This forum is going downhill fast - such a shame

We need to set up a discussion in the lounge under Assclowns and immediately move obvious piss take posts into the space

How can we have a sensible discussion anymore when the site has been overrun by imposters!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Turvey will always be TOP DOG. I was a baby when he was running around but I have Ewan Mcgrady as one of the most underrated Bulldogs of all time. Its a damn shame we never won a comp during his run with us.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another dickhead to block!!!! This forum is going downhill fast - such a shame

We need to set up a discussion in the lounge under Assclowns and immediately move obvious piss take posts into the space

How can we have a sensible discussion anymore when the site has been overrun by imposters!
Another rude post.
No next to act like a chimpanzee because I left a name off and can’t edit.
Relax.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turvey will always be TOP DOG. I was a baby when he was running around but I have Ewan Mcgrady as one of the most underrated Bulldogs of all time. Its a damn shame we never won a comp during his run with us.
I don’t think premierships is a measure of a halfback success.
It is an important position but there are 17 other players on the field at any one time so it needs to be an ensemble cast.
We can all agree that DCE is on top three halfbacks today (if not the best) and he hasn’t won a premiership since he came into his own. He only did it in his first year when he was learning the ropes because he had players around him like Foran and Glenn Stewart.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poll done by a 12 year old. Anyone who leaves Turvy out needs a history lesson.
I am 19 in 5 months.
Ok Turvey should be on this list but I still don’t think he would win as he seems divisive and was part of a good team.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t care how old you are and if you didn’t see him play, fortunately I did, but it would be obvious to any fair dinkum dogs supporter that Turvey is unrivalled in the no. 7 jersey.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess he is an option too. Did t want to list every player but Turvey seems to be someone who divides people, but I can definitely see a strong argument he should be ahead of Kris Keating on this list for example I’ll try and edit.
Only thing that Turvey divides are the people with actually footy knowledge and dumb fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.