• No

Votes: 118 71.5%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs is watching The Block and Omar Slaimankhel is on it. He's actually looking big enough to play NRL now. Maybe we could re-sign him to play fullback again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Mrs is watching The Block and Omar Slaimankhel is on it. He's actually looking big enough to play NRL now. Maybe we could re-sign him to play fullback again.
Why are you letting her watch the block?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Saw him in the first week and was like that has to be Omar from warriors 20s, but was thrown off due to his size lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Makes sense, never had to think of that.. :cry:
Sometimes it's better not having to think about it.

Sometimes I have to explain a whole fkn game to the misses when she acts like she is interested when she is bored and wants to hang out lol

True story she nearly turned me off Assassin Creed. Try explaining that shit to a chick who watches Bold and Beautiful and Home and Away lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sometimes it's better not having to think about it.

Sometimes I have to explain a whole fkn game to the misses when she acts like she is interested when she is bored and wants to hang out lol

True story she nearly turned me off Assassin Creed. Try explaining that shit to a chick who watches Bold and Beautiful and Home and Away lol
Assassin's Creed turned me off Assassin's Creed LOL. Think Black Flag was the last good one. I couldn't do that, or maybe I could. I've never been with anyone long enough to find out haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed turned me off Assassin's Creed LOL. Think Black Flag was the last good one. I couldn't do that, or maybe I could. I've never been with anyone long enough to find out haha
Still play black flag now and then. Origins was pretty shit.

You didn't like Odyssey or Valhalla?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty asked why Averillo wasn’t playing fullback last season, plenty more asked why he didn’t start playing fullback earlier this season, many claimed he had the skill set to be a quality fullback……I am not an “I told you so” person, but I did warn that the reason he wasn’t playing fullback was that at training he was horrible, not just bad but actually horrible, at catching the high ball.

Ask any fullback, when you drop 1 or 2 kicks and your confidence drops, you start doubting yourself, letting the ball bounce and the rest of your game suffers in line with that. That‘s where Averillo is right now and he needs a few days at training catching 100’s of high kicks to get some confidence back.

Never underestimate the effect of a short turn around after a loss, we have players who need a reset and they didn’t get one.

Always a Bulldog

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Plenty asked why Averillo wasn’t playing fullback last season, plenty more asked why he didn’t start playing fullback earlier this season, many claimed he had the skill set to be a quality fullback……I am not an “I told you so” person, but I did warn that the reason he wasn’t playing fullback was that at training he was horrible, not just bad but actually horrible, at catching the high ball.

Ask any fullback, when you drop 1 or 2 kicks and your confidence drops, you start doubting yourself, letting the ball bounce and the rest of your game suffers in line with that. That‘s where Averillo is right now and he needs a few days at training catching 100’s of high kicks to get some confidence back.

Never underestimate the effect of a short turn around after a loss, we have players who need a reset and they didn’t get one.

Always a Bulldog
He needs an offseason where he spends 1hr a day catching those high balls. Put the work in and see the results. It will help having Burton kicking to him in training. If your going to learn how to catch bombs, he is the one you'd want kicking to you. Can start him off with the easy ones from Flanagan then move him onto Burton.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
You definitely are a ‘I told you so’ person.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He dogs it under the high ball.
If he can't attacked the ball and take those bombs he can't play fullback as simple as that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jakes been bizarre was so good first 6 games even in the wet against sharks was very good but last 2 games has been awful