• Yes

Votes: 47 28.5%
  • No

Votes: 118 71.5%

• Total voters

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should we persist with Averillo at fullback next year?

Is Averillo our answer?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he had a bad game but hes literally played 10 games at fullback, lets relax, give him a pre season and see how he fares there next year, if hes not good enough then, atleast hes had a proper crack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is no one of the market and he has done more than enough to earn a preseason there, if there was a genuine option available then go for it but there isn't. He has obviously struggled since returning from covid but people are so quick to forget all the promising signs he showed before that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dropped bombs and uncontested kicks aside... He is a pussy when it comes to contact in both attack and defence and as a result doesn't get through enough work. Full pre season coming up, I'll give him 8 weeks in 2023 and if that hasn't changed then he's gone.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dropped bombs and uncontested kicks aside... He is a pussy when it comes to contact in both attack and defence and as a result doesn't get through enough work.
Pretty accurate. Couple nice line breaks sure. Though any fullback that lets balls bounce numerous times and avoids contests is a no for me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dropped bombs and uncontested kicks aside... He is a pussy when it comes to contact in both attack and defence and as a result doesn't get through enough work. Full pre season coming up, I'll give him 8 weeks in 2023 and if that hasn't changed then he's gone.
Was a pissy when he stopped AFB on the line and fucked his knee amirite???

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would personally let Averillo walk after next year, Toia and Papalii are both better fullback prospects.