Our draw is horrendous !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't they play each other 3 times? I don't follow it but they play about 75 games a year don't they....
I don't follow it that closely either (not at all actually), but I do know they play 38 times a year in the main season, so that's twice each.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We supposedly had a good draw last year & we know how that turned out

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
**** of a draw!!!

If we are 50-50 by the half way mark I would be happy, second half of draw should be 70 odd % wins

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's a terrible draw but I think it will work in our favour. At least we don't have to play The Bulldogs in round 1....poor Melbourne :P

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You never know which teams will shit the bed so it’s always hard to determine if it’s hard or not. There hasn’t been the same teams qualify for the finals ever! Some teams will surprise both ways.....who knows when injuries occur will happen. If we come to play each week that’s enough for me this season unfortunately we have some weaknesses in key areas.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
once again the NRL makes sure the Roosters get a dream run, what the fuck is the go with that?
How blatantly obvious the NRL want Chooks to win it all

Did Nick ‘donate’ to their coffers?

This is on top of their mega star signing (and re signing) and apparently spare 800k for SBW to join in August if he wants .....

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I intend to complain about this until .... mmmm ... about July.

Until then, ANY win is a good win.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Time to check in again ... looking back, I didn't realise Tigers had the same two games as us. They are 2tries in 2 games for 2wins, whereas we're 0-2 and let in 10tries.

The difference to me is the organisation of Benji whereas we have a makeshift 7 but anyhoo ...

Good chance for a win in Rd3.
I'm feeling good about it.
Get that fucking monkey off our back.

Positive vibes this week !!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji was the difference he has really stepped up as a leader on the field and he's playing his best footy ever because he's not overplaying his hand

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have a few easier matches now until we get cows in nq and roosters again back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.