Our club is officially cursed in 2020

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, but I saw a huge difference compared to last weeks game.
That’s true. I’m not suggesting the squad has been the only factor, but it’s been a major factor. Thankfully we are almost at the end of that frustrating time and things can only improve once we make improvements to the team.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t even get upset with a loss now. So accustomed to it. And that’s the sad thing!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I bet Montoya is not even a voting member!
So if that’s true and Monty is also completely devoid of humour, I guess you two are destined for a beautiful friendship...

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, @AlzzBulldog...
Better effort today but we blew it.
Are you willing to accept that our largely reserve grade squad plays a big part in our current reality and it wasn’t all Pay?
Georgie made one mistake in not putting Foz back out there, based on Fox’s comments, resting him for the 2nd half for no reason meant there was no one that could control the game to a win out there

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Georgie made one mistake in not putting Foz back out there, based on Fox’s comments, resting him for the 2nd half for no reason meant there was no one that could control the game to a win out there
He injured he’s foot that was the reason for not coming back on

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree and wonder why. Was cleared of HIA so wondering if there’s something else as you’d think when the Steelers got back to 22-16 or 22-all he might’ve come on to steady the ship...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One big positive,was our forwards,they completely dominated the dragons,with the exception of tolman,ofahiki killed them when he came on, our backs wow totally useless

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s all self inflicted pain though

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes: Holland the turnstile in defence, Montoya’s howler at the end and there are others showing our lack of depth. Several of these blokes will not be here in 2021.
Saints were nothing special today to be honest,
We absolutely give games away with the most basic of mistakes which are laughable at times.
Actually not laughable but embarrassing,school boy errors.
I’m expecting several players to be shown the door at season end.
Let’s hope that our new coach whips them into shape.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game was the final nail in the coffin of our club in 2020, everything than can ever go wrong has gone wrong... I am speechless as to what I am witnessing.
Worst period in our clubs history
The game can be summed up as - "It was the best of halves. It was the worst of halves".

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes: Holland the turnstile in defence, Montoya’s howler at the end and there are others showing our lack of depth. Several of these blokes will not be here in 2021.
That was Lewis' pass; not Montyoya's fault.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game was the final nail in the coffin of our club in 2020, everything than can ever go wrong has gone wrong... I am speechless as to what I am witnessing.
Worst period in our clubs history
It did get me angry; but it only took about an hour doing something to take my mind off the game, and I was back to couldn't give a stuff about this mob of impostors and rejects.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Big broom sweep out and those players no it bye bye

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That was Lewis' pass; not Montyoya's fault.
Bit of both I guess. Didn’t look to me like Montoya was not expecting it at all, or was he expecting Renouf to run on to it? Regardless a total cluster that cost us the game (though there were other moments that contributed as well).

Last edited:

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Time to get a real job you know yourselves you are not first grade material

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That was our best game this season the Foran injury killed us and if we had a average halfback we win but there was marked improvement in our attack despite having the worst halfback of all time

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not cursed, just plain ol shit. A little bet less shit than recent weeks admittedly, but in the end, our shitness won out.