Our Announcer at ANZ stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Dunno about you guys, but i find him very boring and dreary.. we need someone to fire up the crowd a little bit, play a bit more music etc etc. People talk about how our atmosphere and etc as fans is starting to lack, so maybe that would help? Kind of like the cowboys announcer, just not as in your face kinda thing, just an idea? opinions =]

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Dunno about you guys, but i find him very boring and dreary.. we need someone to fire up the crowd a little bit, play a bit more music etc etc. People talk about how our atmosphere and etc as fans is starting to lack, so maybe that would help? Kind of like the cowboys announcer, just not as in your face kinda thing, just an idea? opinions =]
Ask the broncos, they know everything.

innsaneink

Waterboy
Reaction score
I dont know , i think id rather they say little .
Do we need some guy with a microphone to tell us when to cheer for our team .

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
our announcer does the GF, SOO, finals Series and test matches so he i by far the best announcer in the NRL

M

MikeyP..

The music they play when we score a try is kinda dull. But it is awesome fun when i "superman dat hoe" when the soulja boy song comes up. hehe (i still hate him tho

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
You used to make good contributions and now it's all crap. What happened?
The people converted me hehe :P Nah its just that I'm sick of people bagging players and think they know it all when they really don't and arguing with idiots gets you no where so thats why my posts aren't a great and when you've worked 3 12 hour shifts 3 days in a row your posts usefulness goes down :P but no work now so my post will be better :p

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Kennel is unbelievable!!!!

Is there anyone left at the club who hasn't received a bagging!!! LOL. I mean come on, our ground announcer is one of the best in the country, let alone the league.

This place is out of control.

Seriously though, what about the kid that brings the kicking tee out to Haz after a try is scored. He never drives it to him using one of those miniature 4x4 trucks like they do during the finals and at the rugby internationals. He has to go.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
The Kennel is unbelievable!!!!

Is there anyone left at the club who hasn't received a bagging!!! LOL. I mean come on, our ground announcer is one of the best in the country, let alone the league.

This place is out of control.
HAHAHA... its funny coz its true...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If fans our worried about the Ground announcer at our games, we must be going good

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
FFS! He is professional and easy to understand. What more do you want? People need to realise that the grass isn't always greener. HTFU!!!!!!!!!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His name is Steve Allen I think? He does the job. Would you prefer that he played a bulldog growling when we are on the attack like the Panthers growl thing lol.
Stupid thread
*starts a thread to complain about the Coaches that bring the players to the ground*

A

A_C

I like him - i hate going to brookie or parra or penrith and you constantly hear the announcer playing stupid sounds, and yelling "parra parra" etc.

D

D0ggyStylz

We have the best announce in the league/world. This is a joke of a thread.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to learn how to say Reni's last name properly tbh

He pronounces it as Maytooa

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh i like him. He is an announcer not a commentator, the less said the better.

Hilarious thread though.

H

HarryHubert

the Panthers growl thing lol.
lol that's so ****ing annoying. Fans from other teams make the trek out to woop woop, endure the rain, and have to listen to that garbage...

parra is worse, they play the 'parra parra' chant on the speakerphone lol.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year Utais sponsor was White Bunny Preschool. I found that amusing each time he called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.