Our 2018 Indigenous Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they stole my 3 year old sons picture, Cause thats what it fucking looks like!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A quick google search and i got this....

"Sydney Olympic Park is situated on the traditional lands of the Wann clan, known as the Wann-gal. The lands of the Wann-gal stretched along the southern shore of the Parramatta River between Cockle Bay (Cadi-gal land) and Rose Hill (Burramatta-gal land). Across the river were the Wallumetta-gal"

Surely they could have just let that tribe / representatives design it or something (im assuming they didnt because its shit). Didnt think we could ever get a jersey worse than our 9's ones lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A quick google search and i got this....

"Sydney Olympic Park is situated on the traditional lands of the Wann clan, known as the Wann-gal. The lands of the Wann-gal stretched along the southern shore of the Parramatta River between Cockle Bay (Cadi-gal land) and Rose Hill (Burramatta-gal land). Across the river were the Wallumetta-gal"

Surely they could have just let that tribe / representatives design it or something (im assuming they didnt because its shit). Didnt think we could ever get a jersey worse than our 9's ones lol
Wann Tang Clan ain't nuffin to fuck with.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the article states that it was designed by a group of students from a school in Mt Druitt.

That said - I'd deem the outcome a success. We should be counting ourselves lucky it doesn't have faeces smeared across it.

Reactions: DT

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Aboriginals will hate that jersey.

Reactions: DT

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Na..surly that’s a photoshop job cause that is fucking hideous.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Come on guys. They got a bunch of school students to design it that put a lot of time and effort into designing it. I know it’s not great but some of the comments on here about it a bit much. I’d love to see some of the stuff you guys did at school. Give them a break.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why the fuck do we have 15 different jerseys every season now? FMD... take me back to the 80s/90s when we simply had a ONE jersey, and that's it FFS. All these new jerseys are too much. Even people like @Nasheed aka Estoniapuppidog think that we have 3 colours. HEY IDIOT @Nasheed THE BULLDOGS OFFICIAL COLOURS ARE BLUE AND WHITE. THERE'S NO BLACK. WE ARE NOT BLACK. CAPICHE??? WE ARE WHITE and blue.

Got it?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot likes it, back to the 2004 jersey next year?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL the design would be an insult to our indigenous folk as it is to our club, why not just have all players go lay on a beach for a few days, get a good deep tan and wear a red bandanna during the game??

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when I thought Elliott couldn't look any more punchable! An ugly apron with a bloke wearing Bronco's colours on it. Just perfect for a game against the Broncos.

I think the women in league round will suit us better.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What the fuck

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, our one makes the Eels one look like the best jersey ever (which I personally think looks like a mess)

Status
Not open for further replies.