Order Your Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about we make up some jerseys with

"I love Pay coz im a true fan"
Or better yet, a thread with a poll and everything. We can all congregate to said thread and reminisce about how shit we are and how players are being played out of position across the park while praying to our pagan idol pay

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Or better yet, a thread with a poll and everything. We can all congregate to said thread and reminisce about how shit we are and how players are being played out of position across the park while praying to our pagan idol pay
But that’s already being done on multiple threads (except the prayers)?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you are all fucking idiots if you are wanting pay gone. He inherited a mess and has done good. Shame he might not get a chance to show what he can do with a Decent team.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you are all fucking idiots if you are wanting pay gone. He inherited a mess and has done good. Shame he might not get a chance to show what he can do with a Decent team.
Thanks for the input nasheed.

You're in the right thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dinkum this is a shit thread. You can do better mate

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks better than our sponsorless garbage.. just sayin.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum this is a shit thread. You can do better mate
Just a laugh mate. Saw so many posts calling to support the opposition and hoping for a flogging frankly I think they deserved it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking lol...

I mean it’s getting out of control, the coach is no good, even when we get a new one it will still be divided, the ones that want him gone (yes myself) and the ones that don’t..

Whatever way you cut this shit, we want a MIGHTY BULLDOGS team. Not a pays pets theme :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

and yes dinkum, good laugh.!$

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't on the kennel back in the Folkes days. Loved that guy, always believed every decision he made was for the good of the team / club.
I agree mate. He copped it in a pretty disgraceful way. I still remember reading it very clearly and I was fuming as I knew and know the family very well.
You can set your watch to the time it will take for our new coach to be smashed on here

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree mate. He copped it in a pretty disgraceful way. I still remember reading it very clearly and I was fuming as I knew and know the family very well.
You can set your watch to the time it will take for our new coach to be smashed on here
Dont worry Natboy, once Shane Flanagan becomes our coach and saviour we will be united and sing koom-ba-ya.
We will all rejoice at the AGM and true fans will vote unanimously while drinking red cordial

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: wow how lame...... maybe support the team you blow in

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: wow how lame...... maybe support the team you blow in
Keep creating more accounts and go back to fighting with yourself nasweed, at least that was entertaining

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the expression of wanting the dogs to lose is more a way to convey how upset people are with the current performance and team selections etc. As soon as the whistle goes the majority will support the team.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think the expression of wanting the dogs to lose is more a way to convey how upset people are with the current performance and team selections etc. As soon as the whistle goes the majority will support the team.
I’m sure that’s right and I get the frustration, but to even go there?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring back the Jets!!! I wouldn't use a St George jersey as a (insert any derogatory word of choice here) rag

Status
Not open for further replies.