Opposed session v tigers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of the Tigers... word is they have signed former sharks fullback Nathan Gardner. Don't know if it's true though as no official press release.
I came across this as I watched an old highlights video and wondered where the hell he went.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of the Tigers... word is they have signed former sharks fullback Nathan Gardner. Don't know if it's true though as no official press release.
I came across this as I watched an old highlights video and wondered where the hell he went.
He’d be in his late 20’s if not 30 now so I doubt it. Although he was a little gun

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's super random. Where did he go the past ~4 years?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow that's super random. Where did he go the past ~4 years?
Yeah I dunno hey I thought he must have went to championship in super league but apparently not. I am skeptical about the whole thing though.

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno hey I thought he must have went to championship in super league but apparently not. I am skeptical about the whole thing though.
He was a sharks boy. He probably woke up one mourning and was green......been living with stephan dank they tell me trying to turn him white again !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got done for peptides, returned to NSW Cup in 2016, but struggled to regain enough form for NRL.

Average player, but I wonder why they are looking at a backup/replacement for Mouthbye.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got done for peptides, returned to NSW Cup in 2016, but struggled to regain enough form for NRL.

Average player, but I wonder why they are looking at a backup/replacement for Mouthbye.
Ah that explains it.
So was he in the Sharks system still in NSW cup?