Opposed session v tigers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t know why anyone is hung up on the result if you have ever seen a opposed session it’s stop/start. I doubt they kept score or even had a clock on.
Agree lol

If you played RL at any level you would know an opposed session is working on attacking shapes and stop start shit lol

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree lol

If you played RL at any level you would know an opposed session is working on attacking shapes and stop start shit lol
Hey just out of curiosity
Would the game be played as tackle or tip

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know why anyone is hung up on the result if you have ever seen a opposed session it’s stop/start. I doubt they kept score or even had a clock on.
Correct, which is why I just wanted to see some footage of how our team was gelling and playing together.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The photo on the website looked like Lewis was playing at first receiver, 7, and Foran at second receiver, 6.

One thing that worries me it it also looked like Lichha had the 9 Jersey!
If he get the 9 Jersey over JMK:
- We are no chance for the 8
- I'm already doubting Pay

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photo on the website looked like Lewis was playing at first receiver, 7, and Foran at second receiver, 6.

Foran is and will be playing at 6 and Lewis at 7.

Lichaa will be starting 9

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lichaa or JMK at hooker won’t make a difference they both struggle at NRL level.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Only when the play the ball was closer to a sideline, if it was close to the centre then they played left and right. They swapped around too, which is going to be interesting for the defence to mark up.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

What options do we have apart from Lichaa and JMK?
Brown is injured, Garlick I'm not sure is even with the club anymore, Gray and Hetherington are way too young to debut.
All other options are currently contracted to other clubs and we can't approach under NRL rules.

I'm happy to give them this year with the new skills coach on board and see how they go.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa or JMK at hooker won’t make a difference they both struggle at NRL level.
JMK is a much better option than Lichaa because HE CAN ACTUALLY PASS THE BALL.

Seriously can't believe we are all still having this discussion!

If Lichaa is our 9 over JMK, we are certs for the wooden spoon and Pay can f#£koff right now. Because Lichaa being shit and stuffing up the teams mojo has been obvious for years... Enough is enough... Wake up Pay.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK is a much better option than Lichaa because HE CAN ACTUALLY PASS THE BALL.

Seriously can't believe we are all still having this discussion!

If Lichaa is our 9 over JMK, we are certs for the wooden spoon and Pay can f#£koff right now. Because Lichaa being shit and stuffing up the teams mojo has been obvious for years... Enough is enough... Wake up Pay.
I disagree JMK is such a limited player his service isn’t any better then Lichaa. JMK has no kicking game, no game awareness, struggles in defence and is no attacking threat at all. Lichaa is average too and hooker is a huge problem this year. I wish Nu Brown had a full preseason so he could have had a chance there.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both options are bad, there's not a lot pay can do this year other than seeing what Coggar can do. Lichaa is probably there for defense and the occasional scoot.
What will be the real test will be how they recruit for next year.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been critical of lichaa but based on last few games in 2017 and 18, he has a bit to offer. Just dont know why he cannot produce that form consistently.

Btw it looks like hoppa played fb in that pic

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Lichaa get the arse to reserve grade because THE TEAM said his service sucks. That's all you need to know tbh.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't like lichaa, i'd rather he not be our hooker but there is no definite upgrade in our squad.

end of the day, i'd assume we end up having 2 of the 3 guys mostly mentioned in the 17 most weeks and they'll probably swap around a fair bit between starter/bench/ressies

either way, whoever pay picks there is not a reason to doubt, i'm sure there will be reasons to doubt pay during the season but hooker is just a position of weakness at the moment and one that we havn't addressed correctly since we booted ennis