OoOoOoOoH Yeaaah, VKFM, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
The moment you've all been waiting for.... This week's Vargster's Kennel Featured Member goes to......

-Kurry-

Kurry (or Carrissa as she is known to some) is one of the longest serving and most devoted kennel members to date. Never one to shy away from a filthy conversation, Kurry is a constant source of entertainment to all of us who frequent the Kennel. Her Xena Warrior Princess attitude makes for some very interesting disagreements, and she has proven time and time again she can roll with the big boys and come out on top, no matter what the topic.

Some may be scared at first when they hear that her profession involves extracting blood from concious humans, however once you get to know her you realise that she does this not for her own amusement, but for the good of her fellow citizens. (Or maybe it's the money, either way....)

While many of us have had our ups-and-downs with Kurry (I'm looking at you, Rami), I think we can all agree that without her, the Kennel would be a much more boring, if not cleaner, place to visit.

Congratulations, Kurry!

Please take some time to answer a few questions for us:

1) If you were to ever meet CK, who do you think would tackle who first?
- We have decided we would synchronise our shoulder tackle. Needless to say, I think CK might come off worse, but with a hard on none the less.

2) When you joined back in 05', who was your Kennel crush?
- No one really. I though Rami was a spunk, Soulja was a too cool for school enigma, and Mr B was the hottest. But def no crushes.

3) What has been the biggest highlight on the Kennel for you?
- Way too many, none of which I can remember. My war with 1/2 shall never be forgotten though. Two fat whales brawling at schoolies on a video, he had everyone convinced it was me LOL

4) What will you do with this new found fame of being named this week's VKFM?
- Strut around being the most arrogant turd this place has ever seen. You think my boobs are big, wait 'til you see how huge my head gets! Cheers Varg

Last edited by a moderator:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kurry is the female equivalent (or male if you like) of me.

Definitely have shared the most interesting and funny moments with Kurry over the years...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
vegemite was a favourite topic ayy rami :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
vegemite was a favourite topic ayy rami :p
Me and Kurry made this place back in 2006.

The old fart kennelers aka. Alex's generation was dying in the ass - and we revived it!!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A truly Worthy winner....
Congrats Kurry...Love ya always.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats Kuzza

I will reply for Dalger seeong as that he is banned

Dalger: Kurry makes my balls wet.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember that topic kurry made where she asked if we would **** her?

great topic

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
So much better than certain former Kennelers with attention whore tendencies, Kurry is a true champ

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Congrats Kurry

Well deserved winner this week, I always keep your encouragment about my beard in mind everytime. Hopefully I can meet you one day :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you guuuuuuuyyys *waves hand* you're killing me here!

But cheers none the less. And LOL at that photo. What a moon face.

Ps- I deal with blood because Im sick and love it. Plus I like doing a good thing
PPS- Mesk, I remember that thread LOL it was after some kennelr claimed no one would ever root me because I was hideous hahaha

1) If you were to ever meet CK, who do you think would tackle who first?
- We have decided we would synchronise our shoulder tackle. Needless to say, I think CK might come off worse, but with a hard on none the less.

2) When you joined back in 05', who was your Kennel crush?
- No one really. I though Rami was a spunk, Soulja was a too cool for school enigma, and Mr B was the hottest. But def no crushes.

3) What has been the biggest highlight on the Kennel for you?
- Way too many, none of which I can remember. My war with 1/2 shall never be forgotten though. Two fat whales brawling at schoolies on a video, he had everyone convinced it was me LOL

4) What will you do with this new found fame of being named this week's VKFM?
- Strut around being the most arrogant turd this place has ever seen. You think my boobs are big, wait 'til you see how huge my head gets! Cheers Varg :p

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Me and Kurry made this place back in 2006.

The old fart kennelers aka. Alex's generation was dying in the ass - and we revived it!!!
Wanna start me Rami? *rolls up sleeves* Who got you prime pre presale tickets to Britney? HUH ??

my generation took your generation in SON! =p

p.s. even though Ive been on the kennel longer, you are still older so I really have no grounds to call you son... I was just making a point

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loved the I'm pregnant thread, its 2010 and she is growing up.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wanna start me Rami? *rolls up sleeves* Who got you prime pre presale tickets to Britney? HUH ??

my generation took your generation in SON! =p

p.s. even though Ive been on the kennel longer, you are still older so I really have no grounds to call you son... I was just making a point
Dw Alex you survived the old skool era so that makes you cool ;)

PS. I remember thinking you were a bloke lol

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PPS- Mesk, I remember that thread LOL it was after some kennelr claimed no one would ever root me because I was hideous hahaha
where is this topic? i searched for it but cant find it :(

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i know a few alex chicks

except they have an "i" in their name, but nicknamed alex
Even I don't know any Alexi chicks tbh.

I'll never forget the day I tried to sms Alex and I ended up messaging a bloke called Alex I rarely ever talk to. I called him Lexi Poo. Fkn most embarassing sms moment of my life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.