Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jackson, Klemmer, Mariner, Martin and Olive are our only players I'd be looking at keeping... the rest can all get fucked.
If we had half a brain in the 6,7,9 we win today... way to many duds, haven't been this disappointed after a loss in a long time.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly it’s at the point now where I wouldn’t care if anyone went that includes Klem and Jacko. The whole place has a losing culture and needs a broom through it. Pay better start showing something that he’s the man to lead us out of this mess because he’s looking less like the man to do it by the week.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Holland
2. Morris
3. Olive
4. Morris
5. Hoppa
9. Brown
10. Klemmer
11. Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. JMK
Yup fair call, good starting list

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate Frawley and his fucking bombs on the 5th with a passion but where the fuck is the million dollar half to take control and do something smart. Fucking joke this **** from NZ is being payed a million a season. Fuck you Des Dib and thing. You *****

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it’s at the point now where I wouldn’t care if anyone went that includes Klem and Jacko. The whole place has a losing culture and needs a broom through it. Pay better start showing something that he’s the man to lead us out of this mess because he’s looking less like the man to do it by the week.
I wouldn’t care if klem went , but gotta keep Jacko

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate Frawley and his fucking bombs on the 5th with a passion but where the fuck is the million dollar half to take control and do something smart. Fucking joke this **** from NZ is being payed a million a season. Fuck you Des Dib and thing. You *****
I hate Frawley’s beard

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson, Klemmer, Mariner, Martin and Olive are our only players I'd be looking at keeping... the rest can all get fucked.
If we had half a brain in the 6,7,9 we win today... way to many duds, haven't been this disappointed after a loss in a long time.
i missed todays game, to’omaga was left out of your list. Did he go poorly today?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i missed todays game, to’omaga was left out of your list. Did he go poorly today?
he was average but will improve given time... dont see other clubs rushing to sign him atm though

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he was average but will improve given time... dont see other clubs rushing to sign him atm though
alright worth keeping in first grade on the bench though? I just find it hard to believe that everyone was calling him to go to 1st grade, he had been dominating in the reserves and everyone was including him as part of their rebuild plan before today’s game but now he appears to have been dropped from the rebuild?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Montoya could run as fast as say 90% of wingers in the competition, we win today.
Put into clear space, no fullback and he is so slow gets run down over 35 meters.
9 out if 10 wingers/centers score from that opportunity.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay waits till the 65 minute to get him on. And with our fucked up halves our fwds are running like headless chooks!!

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay waits till the 65 minute to get him on. And with our fucked up halves our fwds are running like headless chooks!!

plus he dropped it cold on his first run because he was trying to spark our shitty attack

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be keeping Jackson Klemmer Olive Martin RFM Elliot
If money was right both morris boys for one year.
Ogden has developed a lot in Reggies over the first half of the year and whilst limited in attack Lewis has an attitude towards hard parts of the gam ethat many higher paid players lack.
Do whatever is manageable to move on Woods Mbye Hopoate Montoya Foran Lichaa Tolman to free up cap space.
Go after Katoa from Sharks Norman And French from Parra

Status
Not open for further replies.