On The Punt

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
What's the scouting report on Mickey Gall? I can't imagine Dana White, the man who did such a phenomenal job protecting Rousey and Sonnen would put a remotely competent fighter in front of 37 year old rookie Punk.

I won't be putting anything on the dogs because every time I do we get smashed. So we might actually have a chance tomorrow haha.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Crownbet called me today, offering me some promotion, they must have found out I signed up to TAB and now trying to entice me back.
Crownbet can suck my balls. Only good thing they have compared to TAB is the fact they tell you which legs failed in your multis.
TAB don't tell you shit..

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They should be investigating Hawthorn as well as Manly for match fixing.
Fucking arse clowns.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's having a punt this weekend?
I kind of wrap up my punting during this time of year. All the soccer leagues in Europe are coming to a close and hence much more unpredictable, ie when spots on the table are sewn up teams play half arsed .

And I still can't get a proper read on NRL as that tends to settle down after origin.

So might just wait for the world cup and keep an eye out on anything that obviously stands out

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tend to stick to 50/50 lines these days. Averaged 70% strike rate this EPL season

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone any experience with bet365

I put this bet down live yesterday at odds of $1.85 I got the screenshots.. the bet gets up bet365 tick it off but dont pay out..

Now they send me a message that the live odds were wrong and they had a live ' glitch ' and now will only pay out the bet at odds of $1.06 when I took it at $1.85

Like wtf.. the irony is my bet was far from certain & could have not got up until the last seconds of first half..

So im happy at halftime as my bers got up & take a silly 2nd half bet thinking the first half bet got up at $1.85.. I wouldnt have taken the 2nd half bet if I knew about the 1st half bet having the payout slashed so dramatically

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Anyone any experience with bet365

I put this bet down live yesterday at odds of $1.85 I got the screenshots.. the bet gets up bet365 tick it off but dont pay out..

Now they send me a message that the live odds were wrong and they had a live ' glitch ' and now will only pay out the bet at odds of $1.06 when I took it at $1.85

Like wtf.. the irony is my bet was far from certain & could have not got up until the last seconds of first half..

So im happy at halftime as my bers got up & take a silly 2nd half bet thinking the first half bet got up at $1.85.. I wouldnt have taken the 2nd half bet if I knew about the 1st half bet having the payout slashed so dramatically
if you remember the exact situation of the bet then you should explain to them and negotiate